Quantcast

Phoenix Suns

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I live in the same city as a few pro sports teams. I don't refer to the teams as "us", and I can live without baseball and basketball, but it's nice that the Suns beat the Lakers in the 1st round and I predict they will end the 3-3 tie with a win tonight against the Clippers.

Wagers considered.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Trainwreck said:
Go Suns! I can tolerate any of the local professional teams as long as there is beer involved...
I've seen them all except the Cards. They're hosting da Bears this year on MNF, so that may change.

Coyotes games are usually fun.

J

JRB

I hated when I lived in San Antonio the first year the Spurs one the championship.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I Are Baboon said:
Bummer to see the LeBron Jameses get knocked out. I wanted to see just how far one player could carry a team. Damn that dude kicks ass.
I saw a vid of him draining 3/4 court shots like they were free throws. Why even run down the court?

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I saw a vid of him draining 3/4 court shots like they were free throws. Why even run down the court?
I saw that same video with your avatar. There are much better though. :D

J

JRB

splat said:
Won the championship.

Since your always correcting me ( and rightfully so ) , I figured I'd take advantage of an easy one :D
It makes me so mad to even think about it, my clarity goes to hell. :(

Thanks though. :thumb:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Trainwreck said:
Go Suns! I can tolerate any of the local professional teams as long as there is beer involved...
Approved! And yeah, Go Suns! I'm headin' out to the bar tonight to watch a disappointing game 7. What I mean by disappointing is that a series vs. the freakin CLIPPERS made it to a game 7. THE CLIPPERS? Next thing you know the Cavaliers will be playoff contenders. :rolleyes: