Quantcast

Photo People........

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Transcend said:
How much cheaper are they than BH? It just sin't worth the hassle for under $100 normally. I shop exclusively at BH, and willingly deal with border fees and the like.
yeah. don't come whining to us if they turn out to be scam artists that merely manipulate their resellerratings review. i personally would stick to B&H, adorama, keh, or canoga.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Transcend said:
How much cheaper are they than BH? It just sin't worth the hassle for under $100 normally. I shop exclusively at BH, and willingly deal with border fees and the like.

its about 10 bucks cheaper, but with free shipping :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
BigMike said:
its about 10 bucks cheaper, but with free shipping :)
You're going to go with an unknown company over B&H over ten bucks and shipping?

Bad choice. Reseller Ratings is littered with disreputable companies peppering their own reputations with positive reviews. It's an okay starting point, but it's not 100% guaranteed to get you a good company.

Seriously, man, go with B&H. Even if you get the item and it's fine, you don't want to find out in a year when you have a problem that it's actually a greymarket lens and is not covered under US warranty.