Quantcast

Photochop or not?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
The firs thing I thought when I saw this was "no helmet?" but then I realized that if something goes south, it really won't matter.

But what do you think, real or photochopped.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
im going to call photochop. the guy looks a little out of phasae with the rest of the pics, where his rear wheel meets the rail looks wierd, and he seems to be running a spokeless front wheel.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
deffinatly chopped. looks like his fork is backwards, no tires, wheels dont touch rail, and biker is way to small for the bike and the rail.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Its definately chopped. It would be easy with the rider against the sky.

Also, the rider looks like he is leaning toward the camera too much. That fork is definately backwards-haha.

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
i know, i think that too. but he decided halfway through to be a savage and do a wheelie drop. even though that wasnt his intention with this picture.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
frznnomad said:
dude its just a 20 ft drop to flat on a totally rigid bike. i could do it.:rolleyes:
BMX. See Dave Young, Jimmy Levan, Chris Toth or a ton others. Rigid doesn't mean you can't drop. But the photo is definitely chopped. That rail looks round, and to sit down wheelie a round rail is not happening. Manualing a 20 stair, 2" wide rail is do-able, but that is not. It's not worth it for anybody.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
judging from what i've seen crazy Brit trials riders do, i would assume (if seeing it somewhere other than this thread) it was legit.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
well then howdo you explain the backwards fork. lol. i mean it could be leggit but that would suck to put it down with a fork that is well backwards.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Even if it is a bike path, this rail is not a planter ledge, but a guard fence. I doubt there was an easy transition onto the rail.

Also this guy is either a fat f*ck or wearing big baggies, neither would be a skilled trials rider.