Quantcast

Photographers, Artists, Graphic Designers, Writers needed for new online MTB magazine

May 12, 2006
Huntington Beach, CA
To all Creative Minds,

We are forming a very unique online magazine for the new school MTB scene and we are looking for talented Photographers, Artisits Graphic ,Designers and Writers. If you fit into this category and you want to help out and get some potential exposure, please reply. We are connected to alot of the top freeriders and downhillers in the industry.

Thanks!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
do we get a bajillion dollars so I can fund the lifestyle of my dreams, complete with a beer fountain, full body massages by college girls, a ride with Lance, someone to brush my dog's teeth, all you can eat gelato.........

??

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
MudGrrl said:
do we get a bajillion dollars so I can fund the lifestyle of my dreams, complete with a beer fountain, full body massages by college girls, a ride with Lance, someone to brush my dog's teeth, all you can eat gelato.........

??
I'm sure we do, that is why I pm'd him...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Brandon@Realm26 said:
To all Creative Minds,

We are forming a very unique online magazine for the new school MTB scene and we are looking for talented Photographers, Artisits Graphic ,Designers and Writers. If you fit into this category and you want to help out and get some potential exposure, please reply. We are connected to alot of the top freeriders and downhillers in the industry.

Thanks!

what's a freerider?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MudGrrl said:

??
I'm a writer and I'm still waiting for all of that stuff!

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
binary visions said:
Dude, this is the mountain bike industry. Why wouldn't you get paid? And paid very well, for that matter?
hahaha -approved!

edit: well after giving some approval to some other shmucks first I guess.