Quantcast

Photography attempts

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Inspired by the recent posting of various BMX photos, I decided to throw a few of my first attempts out for public consumption. A good majority of these have already appeared in the first issue of my BMX 'zine, but I figured I'd let you all check them out as well.

Here we have Reggie doing an icepick decade.

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
One more for now:

This kid is known to me only as "Haircut." This is a photo of him boosting out of the bowl corner at our city's outdoor park during a contest.

That's all I wanted to share for now. I'm going to the Strieby trails this coming Sunday, so I should have some good shots soon after that.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
good stuff.

i like the ice decade thing. does he get back on the bike before going back into the tranny?

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Regarding the icepick decade, he gets *mostly* back on the bike now. He's landing them to the frame, but hasn't gotten to the pedals. Yet.

Reggie's a great rider. I'm going to shoot some street stuff with him next Sunday, so I should have some good stuff for the next 'zine.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
cool shots!

I like B&W. Is your zine going to be online. I have always wanted to put out any kind of zine but I only know a few people that are into the same $hit.

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Yes, Haircut is really that high. He even surprised himself on that run. I think he had a little of that "Kodak courage" running through him at the time as well.

As far as the 'zine being online, it might be at some point. I do have a .pdf version of it that I can post if people care. Thing is, it's really directed at the Indy area riders, but you could look at the pictures, I suppose...