Quantcast

photos - 2009 premier Hafjell bike park

matsO

Monkey
Aug 26, 2006
A couple of weeks ago we went to the opening weekend at Hafjell bike park
www.hafjellbikepark.com a park in Norway that is really great!

With an injured hand I spent my time filming and taking some photos, and I thought I share a few of them. Most of them are shot from the hip when riders come flying.

I you are on the photos and want a copy just send me a PM.

Most of the pictures are from the trails Boulderlojpa and Moe Town.

matsO

Monkey
Aug 26, 2006
Thanks!

the uplift is the best I have ever seen. First part of the mountain is a gondola with space for 2 bikes and people. Lift on mountain where most of the trails are is a chairlift with really clever bike "hangers" on each sde of the chair. You just stand there and wait for the bike to go onto the hangers and then you sit down, no assitants necessary!

matsO

Monkey
Aug 26, 2006
I will go there in july/august and take some more photos of the old school tracks filled with ruts and stuff. Plus there will be a small film when I get the time...

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Hey cool shots. I look forward to riding there someday. Is Sverre in any of those pics?

Quick healing for your injured hand.

matsO

Monkey
Aug 26, 2006
Hi tmx, no Sverre is not in any of these pics, he rides some trails over here though:
http://terrengsykkel.no/index.php?id=2775

I will take some pics of Sverre the next time, though he is on a turner. Hope to get some pics of Kent and Misse as I think you are aquainted with these guys aswell :)