Quantcast

photos... DH / DJ especially.... lets see 'em

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
there is a pretty good chance that we could be in CO in april / may next year... moving there and staying 4 years (or more i hope:))

so please post some nice DH / dj photies if ya have em... i m stoked...

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Good news, you'll love it, I do. I've only been here two weeks and I'm stoked. What part are you planning to move to?

Next time I'm out I'll take some snapshots, I've been too busy riding.

Check out Lee's site: http://www.leelikesbikes.com
Ton of good writeups and pics there.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thanks dhanamal... i d apppreciate it... as for where we ll end up, probabally somewhere a few miles up or down the road from colorado springs....

can t wait... :dancing:

yeah, you need to come visit kev

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
partsbara said:
thanks dhanamal... i d apppreciate it... as for where we ll end up, probabally somewhere a few miles up or down the road from colorado springs....

can t wait... :dancing:

yeah, you need to come visit kev
Based on your signature, it doesn't appear that you are going to like living near Colorado Springs...

Here is my favorite "Colorado" photo taken up near Nathrop.

Attachments

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
DUDE!!! That's awesome! If you come to C-Springs we'll have to go riding all the time. :p as far as DJs, locally there are some small places, one of them is a city ordained park with some fun stuff to tool around on (I'm sure you're probably quite good) then a few 'secret' spots, up in Denver is Lake Arbor, then Boulder has Gunbarrel, Eaton Park etc... As far as DH goes, there's tons of trails that are shuttleable from down here, and ones that can be from Denver as well. Keystone/Breckenridge/Vail/WinterPark are all within 1.5-2.5 hours of driving from here, with some sweet riding at each. www.racemsc.com is the website for our local racing series so if you go there you'll find all sorts of info as to where the DH races are and all that good stuff. One of the best local shops here in town I'd say is ProCycling (northside of CSprings) which is where I just got my M3, their website is www.procyclingwarehouse.com

Hope that helped and hopefully I'll be riding with you in a few months. :p :)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
WheelieMan said:
Based on your signature, it doesn't appear that you are going to like living near Colorado Springs...

Lol its not THAT bad down here Spencer. There are lots of churches and what not, but there's also a strong "liberal" group down here as well.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
WheelieMan said:

no one there likes nofx ???????????? :)

then they dieeeeee

nice photo btw

sk8kid33

Monkey
Dec 21, 2004
Colorado Springs
I and many others represent the springs, check out krazykow.com for some pics and vids of co spring and other areas, we got more newer bigger pics that just need to be put online.

not on there we have pics and video of our newly discovered 30 foot road gap in the springs (not 26th street) our new bigger, steeper djs at nasty waters, race footage and pix, new big drop, and several other new unseen locations and tricks from the 05 season. also see http://www.snowpics.net/member/josebike for a few videos of randon stuff none to good

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yea rock slick no knob or minimal knob tires in there. co has a ton of parks within half and hour or less of each other. man josh that pic of gnar core mexican shreddar home boy (used to know his name and ride with him a lot but forgot his name iv been gone so long) is sweet but he looks uber sketched out. damn i miss colorado. thanksgiving break the weather better be tits i gotta whole new batch of tricks up my sleeve from our mulch/woodchip jumps.
see yall soon

Sep 9, 2004
Littleton, CO
When you do move out to Co Springs give us a call at Full Tilt Cyclery here in Castle Rock. We are just north of the springs and the entire staff races either simi-pro in the local series. We can take you out to some good spots if you need to find them.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
AusRottenVirus said:
When you do move out to Co Springs give us a call at Full Tilt Cyclery here in Castle Rock. We are just north of the springs and the entire staff races either simi-pro in the local series. We can take you out to some good spots if you need to find them.
awesome... thanks...