Quantcast

Photos from another day of riding in the triad…

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Here are several shots of Gastro, Wheeliemert and Bryan from Sundays ride.

Photos By: M Provenzano.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Here are a few I took..
This first one is the other perspective shown in the last photo by Provenzano.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Looks like a few things have been added out there, at least since I was last there last Fall...Anyone thinking about heading out there this weekend maybe?

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
escapeartist said:
Great pics, looks like you're getting the flash dialed. What are you shooting with?
I had a little bit of flash envy on Sunday. M Provenzano had the flash, in my opinion (SB-800 :drool: ).

I think the last time I saw you I was shooting with the N80. I recently bought a D70s and a couple of Nikon DX lenses, 18-70mm and a 55-200mm and a couple of filters... I still have the 10 year+ old beat up flashes.

For the nine shots of mine above, I used the 18-70 lens and the on camera flash for a little fill. I packed lightly for the trails.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Nice man, I figured you'd gone digital. Yeah Provolone Cheese is tha man. I'll hopefully have a 20d by the end of the summer...we'll see...

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
escapeartist said:
I'll hopefully have a 20d by the end of the summer...we'll see...
NICE!

I'm loving the digial body! With the almost instant feed back, it does wonders for the learning curve.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Yeah, thats why I really want one. I think it'l be great from the student perspective. By the time I've shot, developed, and reviwed my prints, I've forgotten what I did and how to make it better next time...

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
escapeartist said:
Yeah, thats why I really want one. I think it'l be great from the student perspective. By the time I've shot, developed, and reviwed my prints, I've forgotten what I did and how to make it better next time...
When I was shooting all film I wrote a lot of stuff down. I made a little 4x6 template with line items to list realative to the shot, so I could review what I had done at a later date. Yeah i got lazy from time to time, but it helped me tons when I did it.