Quantcast

Photos from CCCX #3 on Sunday May 5, 2007

Rick_R

Chimp
Apr 25, 2007
gilroy
Photos from CCCX #3 on Sunday May 5, 2007
I've posted my photos from the last CCCX DH race. I think I got everybody except three of four racers (changing batteries). Seems that most of the people enjoyed the race or the sand depending on the speed into some turns.

The site is:

http://bikeguy.smugmug.com/2007 CC...20Races/323344

Dislaimer, These photos have only been resized and not edited at all. Please feel free to use the phots for your personnel use. If you want a full size file, drop me a line.

I'll be posting some edited files later in the week, so you may want to come back later.

Regards
Rick

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Twister build and riding with the g/f may occur on Sunday...

Downieville is a day trip on Saturday. Leave at 6am, back by around 11pm.

Money for gas, plus $15 per shuttle run, and a few bucks for food.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
thanks rick, your the man. nice shots bro. good spot. i dont even remember seeing you snapping shots.

it must have been that mind numbing race focus that drove me to a last place finish, lol
I saw you at MV Performance on Saturday morning... big ol' DHR on top of your little SUV.

I was eying a Sunday that they had in the shop for dirt cheap.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
and you didnt even stop to kick me in the nuts? some buddy you are.
Geah! I wasn't too sure it was you, and I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I saw you pull away and got a good look at your bike. I turned to my better half and told her, "Dude. That was Brett." She doesn't know any of the guys' on the club's names, so she just gave me a quizzical look, and meandered over to the "pretty bikes".

I must admit... the yellow 2004 SGS Pro is good from far, but far from good (up close).

And $2,400 for a bike that has 3 years outdated technology... I might buy that for $1,000... Sheesh.

You're missing Downieville this weekend, Brett!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
He was cutting himself at home, listening to As I Lay Dying, and thinking about the trail of black tears, broken hearts, and crimson colored razorblades of his high school past.

Haha. J/k.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
HA didnt notice that. What happened?
My body hates posion oak even more than normal people's bodies do. It was all nasty and juicy so I wrapped it up to keep the dust out.

Stupid oak, I wear long sleeve shirt and a gloves and what happens? I get it on the 2 inches of bare exposed skin in between. :rant:

Evan has a crazy high tech looking prosthetic leg, or I just haven't seen one in a while. It's awesome he can ride with it.