Quantcast

photos from ETSU race

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
Yea, we had fun, even though it was our first time riding that course.

and the step up claimed it's share of victims also...like this girl, who cased it and went a** over teakettle.

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
hahaha... yea those were some leftovers from applebees from the night before:)

the riding at Tech is good. We have Brush Mt. close by which has good xc trails and a few decent dowhills. We don't have anything that is like the mountaincross course though:(

The street scene is really really good on campus... lots of stuff to do... no wallride though

speaking of wallrides, we spotted one at ETSU, on the side of their dome - freaking 20 feet high and like 100ft long:eek: ....it looked amazing, but of course it was still raining so we couldn't do anything about it:rolleyes:

ahh damn, I didn't know that was you, lets touch base next time we see each other:)

-Mike T.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
Dude that wall is calling for anyone with a bicycle, you could go forever up that thing, by the time you got to the bottom you'd be rolling that's dope!

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Great shots Jay. I'd like to see some video if anyone recorded some.
My 9 year old son killed the battery in my camera while I was practicing.:angry:
He was shredding the course on his BMX bike. I really wish I had footage.

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
I gota few lil' video clips of the pros, shoot me an IM and ill send them to you. My sn on AOL is Mattoid03.

edit: For the record Mattoid was powered by the hot wings, the techies wouldnt touch em for some reason :confused: