Quantcast

Photos from Mt Hood 6/9-10

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Hey matt, I'm heading to Tahoe on Friday for a week going to hit up that first race of the year for the Northstar serieson the 29th. I'll let you know how it is.

Ceder

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
The first race is the 1st of July. I was talking about the 29th of July. Hey, talk to your g/f about "Friends" crashing at her place....LOL. I hope she has a pool.

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
The first race is the 1st of July. I was talking about the 29th of July. Hey, talk to your g/f about "Friends" crashing at her place....LOL. I hope she has a pool.

Northstar series!
Sunday, July 1
Sunday, July 29
Sunday, August 19
Sunday, September 9
Sunday, September 23

Ya I'm going to try and stay untill the race but we'll see if I can swing it. I might be able to swing you crashing at her pad. I'll chat with her about it when I am down there. She just moved today to a new place that is close to the pass going over to Tahoe. If I don't make it to this one for sure plan on the 29th july race!

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
You know, EVERYONE is welcome when it comes to getting rides. If you check all the ride shares, or whos going where, I always have room. The July 29th race doesn't conflict with any of the Oregon races. So we should see about CONVOY. Ceder, was that your camper? I wonder how much a Winnabego would be from RV-Rent. I say we start getting this together. We leave like Friday 8am or something.