Quantcast

Photos From NMBS series

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Just want to see what all you folks think. these were taken by the blonde lady in a cowboy hat you saw at all the nationals this year(my mom). continuously updating so keep checkin back for stuff you like. most are of pro-semi-pro but there are a couple amatuer shots from each.
contact me if you want to maybe buy a digital proof (prolly half what brightroom or other events charge).
Nationals photos

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
heard you were home and walkin around...yea there are some good ones..they are goin up in the next few days...me MAA is workin on it.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
sorry tumbleweed...that was the one national i took the GF too instead of the madre. let me know if you want the digital proof instead as well as a printed shot.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Check out Jeremy attacking the Snowshoe course in typical Turtle Stealth Tuck mode:

HAH...low quality pic of me in the "Unidentified" segment...cool b/c if you look at my # plate, you can tell I did a BOATLOAD of runs in the mud. Too bad you can't see the grin on my face!

big difference come race day

Big props to mom's on getting such organized galleries with multiple pics of each rider with their name attached! These are good photos...anybody find any pics of mud surfers?

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
im pretty sure that everything is up from every race. Aspen 4x was a bust so i think that all the 10 photos that turned out got chucked.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
Aspen 4x was a bust so i think that all the 10 photos that turned out got chucked.
Bummer. I was hoping to see some pics of me being a major girl. Luckily the wind and rain saved me. :rolleyes: However seeing that beer tent almost float away was pretty funny.

Anyway, the pictures are great. I remember seeing her at Snowshoe in some cool photo op places. The Snowshoe 4x pics look really good. I may buy a couple.