Quantcast

Photos from Rail City (St Thomas Ontario) MANY

andrew_c

Chimp
Dec 16, 2004
London Ontario
Went to rail city to test out the new wireless flash. Just learned how you use flash 2 weeks ago and this was my first try with wireles :D Please tell me your opinions :D

Sorry for so many :P
Andrew C

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
I like most of them, some have the shadow of the rider or some other object projected on the back wall, I find that distracting. I liked the shadow in the 4th one for some reason though.

flat broke

Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Long Beach, CA
What kind of setup are you using, and how far are you shooting from the subject? It looks like there is 1 or more of the following 3 things happening. 1. The warehouse is WAAAY dark, 2. you are shooting from too far away for the strength of your flash, 3. there is a timing issue between your flash and camera. (flash is going off a little delayed in relation to the image capture). New gear is tricky, so I'm sure you'll get past the shadow problem. I can't tell from the pics, but are you setting the flash up closer to the subject and then possibly shooting from a farther distance?

They're still great pics, and you should never apologize for posting them, let alone a bunch of them :D

Good work,
Chris

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Im sorry, but your subject just arent talented enough, now if you had someone like me as a subject you could get some sick shots of crashs and cases, not this talentless backflip crap. Other than that I really like your shots.