Quantcast

Photos from Sugar Mountain

MtBikePhotog

Chimp
May 19, 2006
DH, XC, pros, experts.
www.mountainbikephotographer.com
I also race. Had fun but not great results. Took 6th in mens 30-39 Super D. Took 13th in Expert men 35-39 DH. For me personally the DH course was probably the toughest I have ever raced. The waterfall scared the **** out of me so I did the ride around. Above my ability. Living in Michigan I don't get much chance to practice real DH without driving 5 hours or more. But I survived and was happy with my run since I have not been on the DH bike much this year and have not been on a real DH course since Snowshoe last year. My first ever National expert DH race. You fast guys, young and old, always impress me and are a blast to watch and learn from!
Bryan Mitchell
www.mountainbikephotographer.com

MtBikePhotog

Chimp
May 19, 2006
I do have more, I probably average about 2000 images. I just put my favorites on my site as an example for clients and mags, as well as the public, to see. Are you looking for something or someone specific?
Bryan Mitchell

speed racer

Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
GA
MtBikePhotog said:
I do have more, I probably average about 2000 images. I just put my favorites on my site as an example for clients and mags, as well as the public, to see. Are you looking for something or someone specific?
Bryan Mitchell
Hey man, your pics are great. I looked through your site and would love to see if you have any of 492. I am on a 06 Demo 8 with a 888 and a white and red flame TLD Helmet. Thanks!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Great pics. They nicely show why I have no interest in XC.

If you have any of 590 (fat kid in a red azonic jersey) it would be killer.

MtBikePhotog

Chimp
May 19, 2006
As far as DH I mostly shot only the pro race on Sunday, I am always very busy at Nationals shooting, racing and with my team Kona Midwest. But I will check your #'s.
Also try Bush Photo at:
http://www.bushphoto.com/index.php
Todd Bush was the onsite photog and I think he gor just about everyone.
Bryan Mitchell
PS I am suppose to be at Mt Snow this weekend shooting and racing but money might keep me from going and I can Make money shooting NASCAR here in Michigan for Getty Images.

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
jonnynails said:
Nice pics Steve. I may have one of you coming through the dungeon in your race, I'll have to check Amie's camera. Hard to miss that bright orange maxxis jersey:rofl:
That would be sweet! Let me know if I got any of you out there :D

Jeremy R said:
Give me a free pic Steve.
I called you down at Sugar and showed you something other-wordly fantastic right before you left.:)
If I recall correctly, I called you up and we both saw something ;)