Quantcast

photos from the CX national

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
fuzzynutz said:
that looks ridiculous
it was a running course. that was simply the only way to get through it and i learned the tough way......i made the mistake of trying to ride as much as i could b/c i'm a poor runner........didn't do so well i'll just put it like that

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
heidi - yeah it sucks b/c i had some ppl toutin me as a top 5 finisher in the collegiate, so i had some pressure on me that i wanted to live up to and didn't so i'm a bit bummed. it's all good though i'm gonna just chalk it up to experience. and it's not the mud that bothers me, its THICK **** like that is what gets to me. i just needed to learn when to ride and when to run, i'll be good to go for new england next year

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
indieboy said:
heidi - yeah it sucks b/c i had some ppl toutin me as a top 5 finisher in the collegiate, so i had some pressure on me that i wanted to live up to and didn't so i'm a bit bummed. it's all good though i'm gonna just chalk it up to experience. and it's not the mud that bothers me, its THICK **** like that is what gets to me. i just needed to learn when to ride and when to run, i'll be good to go for new england next year
So it is the mud that bothers you! Yah, turning and time goes down the drain when you get in that stuff. You can feel so friggin idiotic. :mumble: