Quantcast

Photoshop Monkeys

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I just got Photoshop CS from my mom today and I'm playing around with it. I'm adding copywrites and I'm trying to save them to my computer as a JPEG. How do I do that to upload it to photobucket?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ThePriceSeliger said:
I just got Photoshop CS from my mom today and I'm playing around with it. I'm adding copywrites and I'm trying to save them to my computer as a JPEG. How do I do that to upload it to photobucket?

you are not too bight are ya?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Price, most of the time when you're editing and it won't let you save as .jpg, it's because there are multiple layers to your image. Click the "Layers" menu, then select "Flatten image", or "Merge All", and try saving it as .jpg again.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
binary visions said:
Price, most of the time when you're editing and it won't let you save as .jpg, it's because there are multiple layers to your image. Click the "Layers" menu, then select "Flatten image", or "Merge All", and try saving it as .jpg again.
I did just that. Thank you B.V.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ThePriceSeliger said:
Hmmm.... She said something about a business copy. I don't know.
No, it's probably not legal - almost certainly, actually. The only reason it might be legal is if the business owns more licenses than they use.

No, they probably won't find out.

But you might not want to advertise the fact that your mom got it from her place of business since she could probably get in trouble for it :)

Glad you've got your issue settled now.

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
If this is the 3rd time that serial number has been used - or - if you haven't activated the apps. It will expire.

You cannot install CS2 (using the same serial number) on more than 2 machines.

that's unless you have an educational copy.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Acadian said:
If this is the 3rd time that serial number has been used - or - if you haven't activated the apps. It will expire.

You cannot install CS2 (using the same serial number) on more than 2 machines.

that's unless you have an educational copy.
Well she gave it to me unopened in the box and I'm returning it today. They have quite a few copies as it is a huge part of her job. I will ask her again.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I'd help you but really, your avatar is hurting my eyes.

Seriously, go to image/flattenimage, then save as... or skip all of the above and just hit save as copy, then save it as what ever you want.

I think now I am going to go and buy an F1 race car so I can drive to the mall and pick up some jeans.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Save Copy for Web is your friend here. It allows you to preview and then save a layered document in GIF/JPEG format without flattening it first.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Tenchiro said:
*ahem* are you insinuating that some monkeys would have an illegal piece of software!?! :nope:

:oink:
I am not a software pirate, I am a software privateer.

Arrrgh!