Quantcast

Photoshop Question Number 314,159

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
paste each image on a seperate layer. Typically, when you paste, it creates the layer for you anyway. Set the opacity of the top layer to 50% -- this will help you move it into the right position, use your arrow keys for fine positioning, then return it to 100%. Save it as the file type you want, JPG, EPS, whatever... it'll flatten the image for you when you save.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
use the arrow tool in the floating palette. I think most PS versions use the quick key of "v". That'll let you move it, but to really get the two layers to over lap better, zoom in (400%?) and use the arrow keys on your keyboard. Zoom out and admire your work.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
oh, increase your canvas size bigger than you think you need it. Do the work, then use the crop tool -- "x" or "c" (I forget unless I'm flying thru a project) -- to outline just the imagine, double-click and viola, it's at the right size.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"OK, that was image > reveal all."
-- that worked? I've never used that before... unless you're talking about "masks", but that's something else.

To rotate, look under the edit menu (i think) > transform > rotate... that might rotate the canvas tho... I'm doing this from memory. Eh, screw it, use free transform (ctrl-T) and hold the shift key down while rotating in 45* increments.

I'm going to dinner :) good luck.