Quantcast

<*>Phuck this Friderp<*>

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Now that the wife is on the crazy restrictive diet, I'm having to eat all the shit she bought that she can't now. She bought these Carbmaster yogurts that are just terrible. They are like fruit on the bottom but there is no fruit on the bottom. I've eaten 2, the others are going in the can.

PXL_20240906_212237085.jpg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Now that the wife is on the crazy restrictive diet, I'm having to eat all the shit she bought that she can't now. She bought these Carbmaster yogurts that are just terrible. They are like fruit on the bottom but there is no fruit on the bottom. I've eaten 2, the others are going in the can.

View attachment 217990
keep it up so you can show us one of those uric acid stones.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So do any of you have bed-goes-up bed-goes-down beds?

I had a what turned out to be a pretty good crash yesterday off a wet rockroll, took the dumb line and didn’t hop hard enough. TL;DR my right hip hurts a lot and all the muscles around my right glute and groin are at least strained, so I’m full of NSAIDs and lying with the bed knee thing up and my back up moderately. I can actually get into a comfortable position like this, and hopefully recover faster. I can’t get the same relief lying flat, or on my couch or recliners, even the recliner puts a lot of weight on ma butt. So, as an ‘outdoor enthusiast’ I feel pretty lucky to have this bed and I am also reflecting on how many times now over the last I think eight years I’ve had it how awesome and useful it is when I have various injuries and ailments. Probably saved me a fair bit of hospital time for sure, and just many minor things, like indigestion at night, just raise the head up a few inches in most cases is enough.

Anyway yay for bed-goes-up, insert Ferris Bueller ‘So choice’ meme, once you get older especially. We need an old man emoji.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
hey! did you guys know...riding bikes in the hills is fun! great day riding, meeting up with biddy for a second lap, stopping for beers with another friend on the way home, and now meeting wife at the whitewater center after her yoga class to have dinner and listen to bluegrass. #winning

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I had a what turned out to be a pretty good crash yesterday off a wet rockroll, took the dumb line and didn’t hop hard enough. TL;DR my right hip hurts a lot and all the muscles around my right glute and groin are at least strained, so I’m full of NSAIDs and lying with the bed knee thing up and my back up moderately. I can actually get into a comfortable position like this, and hopefully recover faster. I can’t get the same relief lying flat, or on my couch or recliners, even the recliner puts a lot of weight on ma butt. So, as an ‘outdoor enthusiast’ I feel pretty lucky to have this bed and I am also reflecting on how many times now over the last I think eight years I’ve had it how awesome and useful it is when I have various injuries and ailments. Probably saved me a fair bit of hospital time for sure, and just many minor things, like indigestion at night, just raise the head up a few inches in most cases is enough.

Anyway yay for bed-goes-up, insert Ferris Bueller ‘So choice’ meme, once you get older especially. We need an old man emoji.
Hell yes. It was a lifesaver last fall when I ruptured a tendon and could elevate my leg to sleep.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In more evidence that the entirety of Texas and Florida seems to be moving here. Someone bought their kid what appears to be an oversized gas powered Barbie Jeep and are zipping around busy city 2 way single lane city streets with zero visibility around corners. This is going to end with traumatic crushing injuries.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
don't you just love it when a plan goes to hell. Fuck no. The second shift EMT called out sick and instead of working 0500 to 1100 I worked on the rig until 1600. Ribs are now on the BBQ and should be done around 1830. gimmie a gummie and a beer

20240906_160724~2.jpg20240906_165707.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rolled into the campsite at 5pm, got the last free spot. In the creek fishing for cutthroat shortly after.

More of the same tomorrow along with a bicycle ride.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
don't you just love it when a plan goes to hell. Fuck no. The second shift EMT called out sick and instead of working 0500 to 1100 I worked on the rig until 1600. Ribs are now on the BBQ and should be done around 1830. gimmie a gummie and a beer

View attachment 217996View attachment 217997
Maybe if you used normal-ass MURICAN time, you wouldn’t work so much.
Just a thought.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
In more evidence that the entirety of Texas and Florida seems to be moving here. Someone bought their kid what appears to be an oversized gas powered Barbie Jeep and are zipping around busy city 2 way single lane city streets with zero visibility around corners. This is going to end with traumatic crushing injuries.
Dirty redneck kids like to cut their heads most of the way off while riding ATVs here. They hit the rusty wire, it snaps at the post, then their momentum turns it into a chainsaw.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

Hell yes. It was a lifesaver last fall when I ruptured a tendon and could elevate my leg to sleep.
I bought a memory foam wedge when I was recovering from my back injury. Works well. Also works well for sex once I was recovered enough to partake...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons