Quantcast

>>>>Phucket Friday GMT<<<<

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Woof Crick is far... plus I have welding and gluing and screwing to do on the camper to make sure we can use it in the desert the next two weekends. If/when Loveland or A-Basin opens, I might go brave the junk show, but I don't need to ski that badly.

:think:

Oh... MOUNT Evans. Derp.

I mean, considering you can just walk around on solid ground wearing snowshoes... I'd say sure.
girl, you crazy

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think I'm going to go test drive and M5 today. This is a good idea. I should be a stock borker.
E39 and e60 have the same rod bearing and VANOS issues. That's a combined ~$7k repair minimum. The e60 is less likely to kill you and arguably more reliable. Arguably.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!

OMG....most of our area is without power today from the storm rolling through yesterday. Not such a big deal to the general public when it's business and residential outages, but boy, you knock out all the stoplights - and you can really see that fine line between civil society and a scene from "The Walking Dead" get completely obliterated.

If you think us Southerners have a difficult time with rain and snow, just remove the stoplights, and you could take over 14 states in a matter of hours.

Heading to see Billy Joel tomm. night. @ me with all of your hot takes - I care not. I like the piano man.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think I broke Haley. I came upstairs last night and she was singing Rise Against in the shower. 25 min later, she was sitting in her room stringing her ukulele singing another Rise Against song. I just got home and I'm sitting on the toilet when she walk up and asked me to turn it on while she sat outside and listened to it. "I need some Rise Against in my head."

Her current favorite song:

I don't know if this is good or bad.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I think I broke Haley. I came upstairs last night and she was singing Rise Against in the shower. 25 min later, she was sitting in her room stringing her ukulele singing another Rise Against song. I just got home and I'm sitting on the toilet when she walk up and asked me to turn it on while she sat outside and listened to it. "I need some Rise Against in my head."

do you have an appointment for her first tattoo?

Hoed out a bunch of paper records I never want to look at again.
Had lunch with a bunch of old fart engineers.
Drained water system at camp and did other put it to bed chores.
Worked on geek project, trying to decode serial stream from a digital thermostat. Guessing it's talking CAN.
Went to a local art gallery for a show by artist A, really liked stuff by artists B and C.
Beer thirty.
Food.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

While rise against is good, it's pretty much Fisher Price my first pop punk.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

You're stressing because your kid listens to elevator music ?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
getting things ready for the ever-so-complicated family camping trip. heading to wilson creek. camping at the base of a great trail that got hammered by flooding earlier in the year. probably 20 trees down over 1.5 miles. below is a pic of my bike in the biggest of them. bringing chainsaw and silky. plan to fuck some downfall up.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
getting things ready for the ever-so-complicated family camping trip. heading to wilson creek. camping at the base of a great trail that got hammered by flooding earlier in the year. probably 20 trees down over 1.5 miles. below is a pic of my bike in the biggest of them. bringing chainsaw and silky. plan to fuck some downfall up.
Took a minute to spot your tiny bike. Dayum.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:stosh:

What happened to letting kids finding their own way? :crazy:
I listen to punk; I can't stand pop. Wifey listens to country; neither Haley or I can stand country. She hangs out with me a ton and when we are all out, we listen to punk because Wifey doesn't mind it. At a certain point, listening to it all the time, you will begin to like it. I'm just introducing more options now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I listen to punk; I can't stand pop. Wifey listens to country; neither Haley or I can stand country. She hangs out with me a ton and when we are all out, we listen to punk because Wifey doesn't mind it. At a certain point, listening to it all the time, you will begin to like it. I'm just introducing more options now.

Like this

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did not plan on spending 115 bucks at the record store....but.....i now have these on vinyl....

swervedriver "raise"
swervedriver "ejector seat reservation"
spiritualized "and nothing hurt"
uncle acid and the deadbeats "wasteland"