Quantcast

@@@Phucket Friday GMT@@@

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up sore....that kind of week I guess
Espresso then off into the darkness I go. Can't wait to see how many pages "as the paint chips off thread grows to by the time I get back. It should be the highlight of my day

not really but I have to have something to look forward to.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Fun ride on the fatty last night, looking forward to some human-powered skiing tomorrow. Already feeling anxiety that the YT thread is going to be a let down today after all the stellar work everyone put in yesterday. Seriously, you all are champions. Strong work.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wife's birthday weekend at the coast. Oregon doesn't call it "the beach" because that gives folks unrealistic expectations.

The dogs will enjoy it the most. I will enjoy 4 days off.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode. Trails are still frozen moonscape, now covered with a thin layer of fluffy snow that makes navigation harder. Another crazy day ahead.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You spin me right round, baby.

Reading the works of those more educated than I makes me wish I had spent more time in this life dedicated to the accumulation of knowledge. Of course that may be a self-defeating quest, as my poor memory often leaches out much of what I do take in.

Fun ride on the fatty last night, looking forward to some human-powered skiing tomorrow. Already feeling anxiety that the YT thread is going to be a let down today after all the stellar work everyone put in yesterday. Seriously, you all are champions. Strong work.
Remember, no matter how much we let you down, it'll never be as much as YT customer service let the FNG down. It's all about perspective.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey it's Friday lmao. The shit-ass pool delayed their opening this morning so I could not swim like I had planned. Soooo, Wife and I hit the closest trails for 3.5 miles of XC skiing before work. I still totally suck at this, but I need to keep going if I want to get better, right? Very thin snow cover over frozen chunky trails. We were out there for 70 minutes.

151794537_10222103589330441_1542628549765418042_o.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey it's Friday lmao. The shit-ass pool delayed their opening this morning so I could not swim like I had planned. Soooo, Wife and I hit the closest trails for 3.5 miles of XC skiing before work. I still totally suck at this, but I need to keep going if I want to get better, right? Very thin snow cover over frozen chunky trails. We were out there for 70 minutes.

View attachment 156809
being outside > being inside

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Gawd. got some work sent to me late yesterday with a "for yesterday" deadline. Will need to apply "client beware hourly rate" for this.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I am grabbing electrons from the Winter Park town garage umbilical. Pass was not very good. Forester in front of me almost fishtailed into the rail. I’d suspect it was @stoney but it was a NV plate.

Shall check out the townhouse for sale, perhaps stop for some Indian food and more electrons, and make it home in time for elder kid’s horsie riding class so that wife doesn’t need to drag the other two kids about.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hello all. I am grabbing electrons from the Winter Park town garage umbilical. Pass was not very good. Forester in front of me almost fishtailed into the rail. I’d suspect it was @stoney but it was a NV plate.

Shall check out the townhouse for sale, perhaps stop for some Indian food and more electrons, and make it home in time for elder kid’s horsie riding class so that wife doesn’t need to drag the other two kids about.
Oh come on. I haven't lost control of a car in like 15 years and even then it was on track. I might drive like a hoodlum, but even I know when is too stupid.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Buyer Beware And Note To Self And Everyone:
don‘t order the lamb vindaloo at Sherpa in Gillette, WY lightly.
I eat a lot of really fucking hot food, and this was *almost* inedible.
I think the cook took umbrage, and decided to punish me.
But I ate it anyway...

EDIT:

BUUUUURRRRPP

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
But I ate it anyway...

EDIT:

BUUUUURRRRPP

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
But I ate it anyway...

EDIT:

BUUUUURRRRPP
Not a problem....

:p