Quantcast

(@) Phucket Friderp GMT(@)

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Plus my most prominent symptom was just shitting my guts out for a week. I only had a fever for 2.5 days, I'm kind of passing the 5 day rebound a lot of people describe right now and not getting worse.
Just off the phone to a mate with pretty much all the same symptoms as me. Except he's had stomach aches and a day and a half of shitting liquid. One thing with this seems to be not everyone presents the same symptoms. but there are many common shared symptoms pointing towards having it. IMO being mildly unwell with a few mild(er) symptoms makes it harder to determine whether it's covid-19 or some other flu/cold etc.
I'm also just off the phone with my mother, 69 and lives alone. She's adamant she just has a cold while sounding short of breath (she's not the fittest, most active woman) and coughing a lot saying it's just a cough and it's only brought on by tailking. After a lot of questions and her saying it's not a dry cough I'm a little more at ease.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
But we have what, 300 active members? Of which maybe 50-75 are active in the Lounge?

@I Are Baboon, @binary visions what is the number of members that post more than 5x/week over the last year? That would be active, no?
Without digging into the database and doing some calculations, I can't really provide that data. But we have, on average, between 150 and 250 "active" members per day (that is, a registered member who is logged in and visits the site).

Man, I hadn't clicked on this thread before. Sorry to hear it's affecting some monkeys, I hope you guys all heal up quickly!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So taking what BV said, we're around 2.5% of active members. Factor that our average age group would likely be <50, and most won't be impacted by it or realize they have it...