Quantcast

>>>Phucket one GMT<<<

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
if im feeling froggy i get to drive to atlanta to see elder tonight....

last day of watching parents pooch....feel guilty....let her out last night at 11....next thing i know it is 2...forgot i had let her out until i heard her barking....

she feasted on treats for that transgression...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
First job of the day I climb on to a piece of machinery and hear a noise that sounds like my phone's camera glass breaking in my pocket, turns out, it was my camera's glass breaking.
The camera on my phone was the only reason anyone would buy it, fuuuck!

Maybe a Fairphone 4 next......
EDIT, Maybe an Fxtec running Lineage, it would probably be like a 10yo Nokia but bigger, awesome!

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
First job of the day I climb on to a piece of machinery and hear a noise that sounds like my phone's camera glass breaking in my pocket, turns out, it was my camera's glass breaking.
The camera on my phone was the only reason anyone would buy it, fuuuck!

Maybe a Fairphone 4 next......
my phone is only ever in a shirt pocket....

my brother had his LG V4O phone mounted on his motorcycle on his trip in colorado...vibrations were so bad the camera would not focus by the end of the trip...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
my phone is only ever in a shirt pocket....

my brother had his LG V4O phone mounted on his motorcycle on his trip in colorado...vibrations were so bad the camera would not focus by the end of the trip...
Yeah my bitch tiddy would force a phone out of my shirt pocket, plus I don't want tiddy cancer.

Yeah I'd never thought about vibrations doing that, my phone would vibrate like crazy, camera module makes a clack clack sound if you are walking and talking, you have to put a finger on the camera to stop it, it wasn't a good purchase.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Saw the local team play soccer yesterday. It was a good game but so many smokers I really felt it after the game.

Can't find my mtb gloves I have not used since I crashed last year. I might have to just buy new and then I have an extra pair when the others surface at some point.

Hopefully a lot of bike riding this week.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Productive weekend, ran several tanks of fuel through the saw and brush cutter clearing crap out so I can run a wire fence. 60' down, another 2XX' to go! Also braced the super wobbly deck; it should be safe enough for now until it gets replaced with a 3 season porch.

20220805_163857_copy_1152x546.jpg

For now, it's work and anxiety.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've got to remember not to drink a liter of seltzer after 7:00 PM because I had to get up four times last night to pee. ANYWHO, I ran 10 miles this morning in some oppressively humid bullshit. I was dripping wet when I finished. Gross.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
packing for vaca going well. got the lawn mowed yesterday. hoping to have everything ready so i can do some DH laps thursday afternoon before we leave friday

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

It's stupid humid here as well. Too much beer yesterday.

:dead:

I got my mri results back, but I need a translator. @Toshi? Hopefully the neuro eye guy gives me a call this week. I do have other stuff to tell him, which for whatever reason didn't not occur to me during my initial exams - like very dull headaches, some sort of tunnel vision (when I stand up, but doesn't always happen. Never happens when I'm biking) etc.

CLINICAL HISTORY: Bilateral disc edema with mild vitritis OD. Likely due to
raised ICP related to secondary etiology including infectious/inflammatory
process.

TECHNIQUE: Routine multiplanar multisequence MR imaging of the brain including
pre-/post IV gadolinium enhanced sequences..

COMPARISON: None

FINDINGS:

Sequela of intracranial hypertension including partially empty sella, flattening
of the posterior globes and prominence of fluid signal surrounding the optic
nerve sheaths.

No intracranial mass or mass effect. No abnormal intracranial enhancement,
significant signal abnormality or restricted diffusion.

Gray white matter differentiation is normal.

Ventricles and cisternal spaces are within normal limits. Cervical medullary
junction and cerebellar tonsils are normally positioned.

Paranasal sinuses are unremarkable.

OPINION:

Sequela of intracranial hypertension with no secondary cause identified.
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension could be considered clinically.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

It's stupid humid here as well. Too much beer yesterday.

:dead:

I got my mri results back, but I need a translator. @Toshi? Hopefully the neuro eye guy gives me a call this week. I do have other stuff to tell him, which for whatever reason didn't not occur to me during my initial exams - like very dull headaches, some sort of tunnel vision (when I stand up, but doesn't always happen. Never happens when I'm biking) etc.

CLINICAL HISTORY: Bilateral disc edema with mild vitritis OD. Likely due to
raised ICP related to secondary etiology including infectious/inflammatory
process.

TECHNIQUE: Routine multiplanar multisequence MR imaging of the brain including
pre-/post IV gadolinium enhanced sequences..

COMPARISON: None

FINDINGS:

Sequela of intracranial hypertension including partially empty sella, flattening
of the posterior globes and prominence of fluid signal surrounding the optic
nerve sheaths.

No intracranial mass or mass effect. No abnormal intracranial enhancement,
significant signal abnormality or restricted diffusion.

Gray white matter differentiation is normal.

Ventricles and cisternal spaces are within normal limits. Cervical medullary
junction and cerebellar tonsils are normally positioned.

Paranasal sinuses are unremarkable.

OPINION:

Sequela of intracranial hypertension with no secondary cause identified.
Idiopathic intracranial hypertension could be considered clinically.
SARSbolaids.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeppers. Whatcha wanna know?

Did it with the camper on in a 30 mph cross breeze. Was a bit of a puckering experience.
general trafffic / time of day questions. heading to NC friday. its either that or 95 down through baltimore / DC. if we leave first thing in the AM i'd guess we'd get there midday, early afternoon.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
They're probably going to tell ya yer too fat, my bro

I would suggest a trial of semaglutide or tirzepatide (both of them are once weekly injections in the abdominal wall) if they offer it, as when it's causing issues with your optic nerve you really should do something about it.

Anyway, here in CO we had flooding galore last night after two evenings in a row of robust storms. Getting the roof checked out this evening, and in between working a half day from home I'm getting quotes for a mini split heat pump system to add-on to my house's central air.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
general trafffic / time of day questions. heading to NC friday. its either that or 95 down through baltimore / DC. if we leave first thing in the AM i'd guess we'd get there midday, early afternoon.
That's the time of day we rolled through, and there was little traffic to speak of. The $14-$18 toll per journey probably dissuades a lot of drivers, though 95 through Baltimore / DC ain't no peach either. At least the bay Bridge is pretty.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's the time of day we rolled through, and there was little traffic to speak of. The $14-$18 toll per journey probably dissuades a lot of drivers, though 95 through Baltimore / DC ain't no peach either. At least the bay Bridge is pretty.
if it costs met twenty bucks to not deal with dc metro traffic i'm fine with that.

do they take ez pass?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Gotta scrape myself off the couch and clean out the promaster, pack a collection of artwork. Took a coffee walk this morning. Excited about seeing Phish on Saturday. Planning one good MTB ride this week, looks like Wednesday or Thursday PM.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
View attachment 180240

I think I win the hoomids today.
FTS in full effect today.
Good for the tomatoes, though, amirite?? :brows:

<snip>
Anyway, here in CO we had flooding galore last night after two evenings in a row of robust storms.
We got skipped almost completely. It did rain moderately off and on from about 8pm, but I don't think we got an appreciable accumulation.

Getting the roof checked out this evening,
Joo guys get hail too?? :fie:

<snip>"Excited about seeing Phish on Saturday."
-No One Ever
Fixed. :disgust:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
if it costs met twenty bucks to not deal with dc metro traffic i'm fine with that.

do they take ez pass?
I believe they do. Don't recall stopping at any toll booths, just cruised our way across.

But yea, $20 is a small price to pay for not dealing with those clowns. The absolute worst.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
…I really don’t want to today…

Need to take the farm truck in to be fixed today. It will be the first time I’ve let a mechanic work on a vehicle of mine since 1997, which is when Golden 4x4 timed my IH Scout off the number one cylinder…cool story, bruh.