Quantcast

###Phuckitall Friderp###

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up before 3am :bonk: dogs fed, sipping coffee, nose plugged up from allergies. so much fun. Ruthgot her covid booster yesterday so that's a win. Need to do an oil change on the truck. 3 auto parts stores later and I have an oil filter and 3 gallons of Rotella T6. I'm still short one quart of oil. Fucking supply chain issues

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
restful sleep (but short). No work tomorrow means I'll drink beer tonight. I think I'll have CHEAP BEER because God knows I've spent plenty on microbrew in the past couple months.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Free Coffee Friday at Cumberland Farms! Unfortunately the bottom third of my cup is loaded with coffee grounds. I expect better quality with my free gas station coffee!! :mad:

Dropped the new dog off at daycare this morning and they had a bowl of free Halloween candy (for humans, not dogs), so I am now the proud owner of some Nerds and Skittles.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Coffee is good an hot today. Kid is a ooonnnicorn (unicorn in non-4 year old) at daycare today. Blew the inter-cooler line on my semi last night. Hopefully get that fixed sometime today. But it’s raining again so no huge rush. Might say fug it and got for a ride this afternoon.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Kiddos have a Halloween parade at school so will be carting their costumes in with them. I made Mariko a radiologist badge to match the rest of her outfit.

BD6C2ECB-91E9-4DA7-9921-84EF53A16FE1.jpeg

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
The only thing preventing me from getting snows for the Sprinter at this point is where to store the damn things.
Don't you have a nice big nifty garage?

edit, saw your reply to @canadmos

That was what made me go with AT in the first place. It's just that now my 150ft driveway with 8% incline might become a problem with the van.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my kids are Mando and Boba Fett this year. My daughter might be the first boba fett with pink sparkly shoes.

also, need to update my lawyer entry on the encyclopedia killtannica.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had floating Holliday's to burn, so I took today off. No real plans other than an oil change.

I made my last Frita payment, so while not finished building, at least she's paid for and it was 14 months early. I was trying for 18 month early payoff (it was a personal loan, so not as good a rate as an auto loan), but still early so that's cool.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
DSO looks like it's trying to poop a grape, so to the vet I go. Given I'm supposed to keep her healthy while the wife is away with work I hope it's nothing serious...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Payday. Parents are coming down this afternoon to visit, so that's neat. Old man is schlepping my chainsaw down so I can make a few Swedish fire logs for the pit.

Don't you have a nice big nifty garage?

edit, saw your reply to @canadmos

That was what made me go with AT in the first place. It's just that now my 150ft driveway with 8% incline might become a problem with the van.
Big difference in winter performance between those ATs and proper studded snows. Hell, even just winter tires are a decent upgrade if you've got the space and $$$. Cheaper than crashing it.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Founders secured financing for another year so I should not be seeing the massive pay cut anymore in the foreseeable future. Time to buy moar knives?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Wife finished her teacher/parent conferences early, so the girls are home today which has totally thrown off my routine. Went with my neighbor yesterday morning to a whiskey bottling party at a local distillery. Worked like a rented mule for a couple hours, but got fed pizza and whiskey samples, along with a bottle of my choice to bring home, so that was nice. An old college buddy was also in town, so got together with him in the evening. Needles to say, my liver doth protest. Household shit to do today.

Was thinking yoowengoolang or miller. Everybody likes miller. Unless they suck.
Miller was a huge part of my "that one bad experience" with alcohol night. Even just typing it out made me feel a little bit like barfing.

My cheap go to beer these days is stubby bottle Coors and I don't care who knows it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Haley's getting teeth pulled out today. More studying for me. T-8 days until test.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Deliberately built it small so as to encourage self not to get more crap. Small is, of course, a relative term.
Is it relatively tall? This is ~$40 of steel piping and rod. Assuming you want to put them inside. Otherwise @Westy is right - outside with a tarp.

Attachments

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Saw this at REI a couple weeks ago and must have one for backpacking. Weighs only 1.5 oz.

View attachment 166749
That's whats in my pocket as we speak. :D. Lovely little knife.

I also have the full size Bugout. Thats a lovely knife as well.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
That's whats in my pocket as we speak. :D. Lovely little knife.

I also have the full size Bugout. Thats a lovely knife as well.
Do you think it would last 5 months without sharpening ?

And, yeah, you might have a knife buying problem. But nothing a kid won’t cure. Oooh, except for when you get to buy them their first blade.