Quantcast

PHX DJ'ing? (x-post)

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I know its not cool to ask openly for directions to places to DJ, but I was wondering if anyone in the PHX area might PM'ing me/showing me places to DJ. Its just too damn hot to dig all my own right now, nor do I know anywhere that it would kosher to do so.

So if there's something out there, mind helping a loud mouthed prick find a place to throw it?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Honestly, not much right now, most of the spots got plowed...and its summer, so people are just going North instead of digging.

Find N R A on the emptybeer AZ board (HUGE thread)
That's about it.

mattt

Monkey
Jul 21, 2009
texas
i dont live there anymore, but my set off the 101 and Pima princess was still there last year...

And the Mayo jumps are still there I think. 101 and east of the Mayo Clinic- You can spot them on google earth... out in the desert about a mile from Mayo.

And there are a ton of different abandoned sets out in the trust land north of Scottdale near cave creek... You need a 15$ permit to legally be out there but its free land to do whatever you want

if your smart you'll make friends with someone building the pumptrack/jumps in Apache Junction. (invite only)

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
i dont live there anymore, but my set off the 101 and Pima princess was still there last year...

And the Mayo jumps are still there I think. 101 and east of the Mayo Clinic- You can spot them on google earth... out in the desert about a mile from Mayo.

And there are a ton of different abandoned sets out in the trust land north of Scottdale near cave creek... You need a 15$ permit to legally be out there but its free land to do whatever you want

if your smart you'll make friends with someone building the pumptrack/jumps in Apache Junction. (invite only)
First one - playground - still there, sort of, but torn up pretty good.
Oh yeah, forgot about Mayo jumps.
Didn't know about Cave Creek...