Quantcast

Pi Bmx

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
2 Speedy Beavers and MB made up the ladies mtb gate. Kim, Ben,Tyler,Brian G, Reo, Levi and Colton had a gate. Ladies duked it out and Ben ran away for the the guys. Much Fun!!!!! Got to meet some new folks also. See ya'll back out there next year.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Lumberjack said:
2 Speedy Beavers and MB made up the ladies mtb gate. Kim, Ben,Tyler,Brian G, Reo, Levi and Colton had a gate. Ladies duked it out and Ben ran away for the the guys. Much Fun!!!!! Got to meet some new folks also. See ya'll back out there next year.
There should have been 3 Speedy Beavers...unfortunetly I was unable to attend due to a big bike problem...we won't talk about that though. :angry: I am glad you all had fun. I hope to have a bike again by the next race...keep your fingers crossed!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Sunday was really fun. Anybody who likes riding bikes should come out and check it out. It was some good head to head racing.
The course was really nice. 3 180 deg berms that you could rail without ever touching your brakes. Fun little doubles and stepups that really made you work to keep your speed. Everything was nice and rollable so even if you can't jump, you can have fun.
Once you buy the license, racing only costs $15. My shoulders and back are still sore. Good times.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Langer said:
Would a Giant AC be OK for that track? I have rode it at N seatac and didnt have any problems.
You might not win, but you can still have fun. I rode my Rail with a 5" z1. It was heavy and I got owned on the gate, but I still had a blast and didn't have any problems clearing jumps.

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
how about this, ask mike r. to move mtb open to the middle of the rotation (before boys 20") then you can sign up for big wheel open. $3 more for 3-4 more laps.

it's worth a try. i dont know how you will do against cruisers, but it is more laps.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
black sunshine said:
how about this, ask mike r. to move mtb open to the middle of the rotation (before boys 20") then you can sign up for big wheel open. $3 more for 3-4 more laps.

it's worth a try. i dont know how you will do against cruisers, but it is more laps.
He offered that to us. He basically said that if we wanted more racing, that we could run with the cruisers too. Three runs was enough for me though. I was done by the end.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Now we need to get Five healed up and get him and Toughguy out there. Oh btw if any one remembers Poke' racing DS or Biker X a few years ago he has me building him a ht to come out and play on.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Lumberjack said:
Now we need to get Five healed up and get him and Toughguy out there. Oh btw if any one remembers Poke' racing DS or Biker X a few years ago he has me building him a ht to come out and play on.
I'm healing - I want to be out there sooooo bad! I'm going nuts! :angry:

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
Lumberjack said:
WHILE YOUR AT IT THROW SOME AIR IN HIS CRUISER TIRES. :thumb:
HOW OLD IS TOMMY NOW?

knucklebutt

Chimp
Jan 20, 2004
Lumberjack said:

This was included in the latest BMX talk e-mail blast
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountain Bike Riders... Mountain Bikers have been attending p.i. bmx events in growing numbers, and this last Sunday had their first women's class... Welcome to Peninsula Indoor BMX, we all hope you all continue to have enjoyable experiences at P.I. BMX..... December 12th, be request it was decided that all mountain classes will run the total points racing format for all events... It was explained that the reason you all have come out racing bmx is to get as much track time as possible and the total points race format does that, and we have taken note of your wishes and will continue to make it happen, even on the days the bmx program is running transfer racing... Thanks for joining us at p.i. bmx; See you all January 1st, 2005...