Quantcast

pic from dj sesh today...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
ridetoofast said:
more pics as requested, appreciate any comments/suggestions

duder on bmx is new to the :monkey: aka noname, say hello to a cool cat and a good rider
Since I am a NoOb myself I dont have the rights to welcome anyone... but... welcome noname:thumb:

Hey Ride... where are the jumps located N@ ?

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
no-fvck virginny..aka norfolk. place has been there a longggg time in various incarnations, scout camp, moto trail, etc.

the land has gone through some recent developments, going from one city to the other, some private land purchase, stuff like that. fortunately the bike trail part of it has survived and they are actually legit jumps that the city knows about. there are also a couple of cool log rides there and even an angled grind bar for the bmxrs.

i could ride there every day man that place is a hoot

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
ridetoofast said:
no-fvck virginny..aka norfolk. place has been there a longggg time in various incarnations, scout camp, moto trail, etc.

the land has gone through some recent developments, going from one city to the other, some private land purchase, stuff like that. fortunately the bike trail part of it has survived and they are actually legit jumps that the city knows about. there are also a couple of cool log rides there and even an angled grind bar for the bmxrs.

i could ride there every day man that place is a hoot
It looks like a blast!!!
any plans to get noname on a flat bar 26'er?

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
oh hes a bike whore

couple of now broken bmxrs

full suser 29r

soon to be refurbed rock hopper for dj'ing

used to be a racer boy in a previous life, now just a bike whore...

edit

yes that place rocks, there are 6 different sets of jumps of various sizes. i can ride out there until im tired before i get bored.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
ridetoofast said:
oh hes a bike whore

couple of now broken bmxrs

full suser 29r

soon to be refurbed rock hopper for dj'ing

used to be a racer boy in a previous life, now just a bike whore...

edit

yes that place rocks, there are 6 different sets of jumps of various sizes. i can ride out there until im tired before i get bored.
"oh reary?"