Quantcast

Pic of Santa Cruz mono-cock at Sea Otter

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
damn man that cruiser is crazy cool!!!

the 'cruz' is pretty sweet as well, from what i can see i quite like it. dont think i'll be jumping for the credit card when its released though, i dunno its far too early to tell though, hope a few better side on shots creep there way onto the net.

b-man

Chimp
May 25, 2002
ct
That is HIDEOUS! But sexy...mmmm

I take it that hexagonal brace is just that, reinforcement for side-loads on the top swing link?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
im studying, it's playing right now but i cant farkin watch it...pisses me off.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Originally posted by Matt D
The new SC bike definitely sucks because it's "ugly":rolleyes:
Yeah, that's what we were all saying... It's ugly, so it sucks.

Commenting on its visual appeal only has a direct correlation to what Pinkbikers think of the bike's performance. Most of us on here are smart enough to be able to say that its ugly, but still appreciate it if it rides well...

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Didn't anybody see that chopper??? I was impressed, if it can really be purchased for <$200 I'll have a garage full of them pimped out with neon-flash-tube-things, big cheezy mirrors and a single off center tail light.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by Kornphlake
Didn't anybody see that chopper??? I was impressed, if it can really be purchased for <$200 I'll have a garage full of them pimped out with neon-flash-tube-things, big cheezy mirrors and a single off center tail light.
If it is $180 I will buy one. If it fits OK. That is cool looking. I cna see me ridign the Burke Gilman trail in seattle on that thing :D

Rhino

PS- I actually like the look of that SCOTT bike to....there is something I didn't think I would hear me say since teh SCOTT DH bike back in 1997 or so. :)

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Originally posted by RhinofromWA
PS- I actually like the look of that SCOTT bike to....there is something I didn't think I would hear me say since teh SCOTT DH bike back in 1997 or so. :)
you shouldn't!

scott came a long way since 1997 but still they build some very weird stuff.