Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
WhiteRavenKS said:
i dont knwo if i posted this or not. it's old. from this last winter at the CATS indoor sessions. umm... as the text indicates, im going from that 2x4 bridge to where i am.

I like how this one has the guy scratching his head in the background. :p

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
ok, this was the first picture i posted in this thread, way back in the day but i found it dull and boring, much like my social life so i decided to spice it up a notch with my spice weasel.

ok so im trying this drop down about 4 feet and out about 8 or 9 to an angled rail. im all prepped and ready to boogey-oogey when all of the sudden, advil laveen floats up and getz all emo at me talking about how i never call anymore (even though i call like 5 times a day but she doesnt answer- sheesh!) and how i dont listen to her (or something, i wasnt paying attention). so this crazy advil cutout starts shooting at me! her right eye fires a pink lazor of emotion at my front tire and since it's a mitchel-in hot-$ the thing pinches in like point two seconds flat (pun intended) and then because she is so hardcore punk, her left eye turbo blasts my rear tire with a pink up-side-down cross but luckily it's a maxxi$ mini-onion and the **** totally just bounces off it- no harm done. mean while my braaaahhhhs (say it like you're a moron and the only language you speak is bro-cal) mister S (spomer-delux) and josh (to the max squared) are like "hey, we are in the middle of a shoot here... cant you read?" but she went through some crappy canadian homeschool program which is a lot worse than a good candian homeschool program so it turns out she cant read. bummer. so shaun fires this curvey red lazser at her right hooter, destroys the kleenex stuffed in there and shawn is so surprised at the power of his zony VX that he crap-shaites right there, somehow through his pants but somehow-er without getting them soiled... shauwn has skillz. josh on the ground there pops out of the sidehatch (is there any other place to pop out of really? that doesnt suck? didnt think so) and totally blasts advil's neck tie with his green lasur which has the power to untie crap real fast, like way faster than a guy with three hands could. her hastily tied windsor knot doesnt stand a chance and before she can block the attack her pink tie is blown away. with her image (the stupid tie) totally gone, she retreats in defeat but no one recognizes her (tie-less) and she writes a really crappy sophomore album about crappy relationships (dont tell her) and worse, being lonely (hey, how does that feel?) but she lost her favorite tie (she will never wear another one after losing that lovely pink one- way to go josh!) and had to work really hard with make up people to get a new image... meanwhile back at the post/rtd staion in denver, i nailed the move, spoon-love got the video (see match 5- now with more abubacas than evar!) and josh got the photo (which was uber cool looking) and most of us lived pretty satisfied ever after.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I laughed, I cried, I felt like a really big girl, then I shat my pants and killed myself because of the music. All I have to say is, what the hell.

Thank you for taking Avril's tie away.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
now for a real trials shot... i hate losing files on my computer- i had so damn many good trials pics. starting over from scratch now. here is mike snyder narrowly avoiding a prime face stuffing opporunity on this tricky sidehop.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
so ive been in arkansas of all places for a while at this trials type comp. this was a section 7- pro only line. this roll in was nothing scary to ride but to look at it put the pee in my trousers. it looks like a 7 foot drop in that should have been done on a nice squishy bike, only thing is we had to roll in and crank it over to the left on a loose off camber, mossy, poop-o-liscious roll in and then set up for the most intimidating move of the comp. pic of that tomorrow.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im bruce dickenson- yes THE bruce dickenson... i put my pants on just like the rest of you- one leg at a time. thing is once my pants are on, i make gold records!

here is the tech ass set up for the gap. notice the elevation. yes, if you fall in trials you never get hurt. god damn sterotypes.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
WhiteRavenKS said:
seriously... who does this crap? well apparently the french do at their national events... makes the us look like a bunch of 7 year old girls trying to roll off a curb.
umm..... what?!

that is sick! Did he up straight to that position?
gah.... back to practicing my *sick* picnic table ups down at the park.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
go to cotrials.com
read the rant from july 28.
click on 'vincent vid' in the middle of the rant.
dl 160mb video.
watch for about 16 minutes.
post reply.
profit

so far the response has been:

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
WhiteRavenKS said:
holy poo. bandwidth gone. i think i just killed about 30 gb of bandwidth in under 24 hours.
Hmmmmmm.......me thinks WR has not realized his world wide domination of the trials film-ography! Especially, claiming that it is the last of the COtrials series!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
ok, well that vid will be back up for a little bit at least. i guess i had more than i thought, 50gb in under 24 hours. thats a new record for me.

here is graham wilhelm of faction bike making his way up this rock in a pro section we set two weekends ago in fort collins. some of the best sections all year, too bad only like 5 people got to ride them.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
mike clark enjoying a nice field of boulders. where they came from no body knows. perhaps they were placed there by aliens or some advanced atlantian civilization. or perhaps they were placed there by the city with some big tractors...