Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
nice pics kevin!

Looks like I'll be out of commission as well for a while. I broke my right index finger this w/e in fruita. small fall, but going over the handlebars of a 7 inch fork and then landing on rocks can hurt. I'll be filming / taking pictures / drinking beer at the group rides for the next month.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
OH NOEs! Not Ol' Pointy!!!! oh well, that sucks but i hope you get that poop healed up quick and get back on the wheels.

Graham of FactionBike throwing it down. i dont know what it is but trust he, hes throwing it down. or in this case out about 5 feet and up about 1.5ish... right. does every feel as stupid reading what i write as i feel when writing it? i hope not. sorry everyone. :stupid:

Joss DeWaele

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
The SLC
I know I don't usually post here, but I had to say two things:

1) you guys rock and pix are sweet!

2) I stole the kitten punching thing to analyze the vice-presidential debates. I think it is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Also, I thought it an appropriate representation of American politics.

Dick Cheney: If you don't vote for George W. Bush on Nov. 2nd, I'm going to Punch this kitten.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there

graham... getting his doo-doo butter face on. this up was huge, you cant really see it from this angle... probably 3-4 inches over bar height i think.

bikesaregood- thanks for the compliments on the shots! i dont take many but i try to post good ones of other people's work! as for the kitten thing- its a life lesson type thing. i dont actually have a kitten but if you tell someone you will punch one in the face, they usually submit to your demands.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
WhiteRavenKS said:
stepped into my way back machine to a time when this thread had trials pictures in it... and look what i found collecting dust on my hard drive:

cool mo dee and the gang agree- josh takes rad ass pictures. look- he even makes trials look cool!
shut up kevin remember only ryan leech can make trials look cool stupid

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
K Dawg.

If you're all man Boulder is boring on the weekend, there is nothing to do, you should come with me to gunnison on Saturday for an all day trip of rippin...hell you could even do a DH for the school...we need riders!

Otherwise you should make a point of it to get get drunk wiht camp. Considering he's got 12 weeks of recovery ahead of him, I think he should live the fratty boy college life for awhile and I know he needs some encouragement to do so.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
neversummersnow said:
K Dawg.

If you're all man Boulder is boring on the weekend, there is nothing to do, you should come with me to gunnison on Saturday for an all day trip of rippin...hell you could even do a DH for the school...we need riders!

Otherwise you should make a point of it to get get drunk wiht camp. Considering he's got 12 weeks of recovery ahead of him, I think he should live the fratty boy college life for awhile and I know he needs some encouragement to do so.

Hey jeff, is the race saturday or sunday? I've heard both from different people . . . thought maybe the man o' teddy bear sounds would be in the know

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
Mmmmm...Saturday, be there by 8 so leave Boulder @ 4AM. (or car camp it) this girl wants to see me at 9 Friday night so I'm leaving at 4 if one person needs a ride. I guess that means we'll be going to the bmx track.

www.aubreycollins.com seriously dude, shutup, who cares if shes in high school...and still a junior...

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
I'm down for high school juniors. But Jeff, man, I was up at your campus the other day and judging by the amount of hot girls I saw, I'm failing to realize why you have to do the petafile thing. Whatever works though. :thumb: :devil:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
perhaps its the thrill of the possible statutory rape charges... haha- just kidding. seem like these days the law is clueless as to whats "old enough"... but back to something less controversial and much less fun to look at than jailbait:

lining up for this gap"

in mid flight:

the sketch balls off camber high up landing... i shouldnt try to inflate this stuff, its really not that cool... put yo hands in tha air if youza true playa.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
finger nails on a chalk board is my guess. and we all know jeff aint gettin **** hell see the girl and spunk his pants and go home like a pus. time to drink bitches its thirsty thursday

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
DHBlur, yeah, campus rocks for the first 3 weeks of school, then the weather starts to turn a bit, girls sit home with hangovers and eat ice cream. About 80 percent of the good looking girl population gets thick and wears hoodies all the time.

This all reverses around April 1st and it's a beautiful thing. Miniskirts, tan girls and thin bods

For now, yeah, I have no problem with a HS junior if she looks 20...k, that's over the line...yeah, dexter's right anyway, my game is weak at best right now and just fyi, her music isn't THAT bad...she's actually just a cool girl w/HOT older friends whos dad used to be a WC ski racer...(hear that kiddies? Jeffrey doesnt go for HS girls...)

Dex...just FYI the girl I last was with I called her out for being on the cover of girls gone wild...well, it wasn't her, but it could have been...I then told her my totem pole theory..God-Family-School-Racing-Job-Dog-hanging out-THEN came this girl---I told her there was no way to move above my dog...

I'm sure you wont even be up for another 5 hours. Thursday nights were always some of the craziest expected to drink nights...i still say the craziest night you'll have in the dorms will be some random Monday night or something...it always works out like that.

I think tommorow will be sushi and saki bomb night...but only if I podium
again.

EDIT: this is a picture thread... http://www.aubreycollins.com/aubreyCollinsFiles/pg02.html

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Jeff- I told Wylie if he wanted my spot I he could have it, I have no arm strength and my finger doesnt move at all, Im sure I could ride at nats but certianly not at 100 percent. Also, I have two exams that wednesday and one of my professors said not to even come ask him to take it another time because he wouldnt do it. I went to the meeting tonight to talk to capt. bo about it and he didnt show up once again. As much as I want to go, it just seems like theres alot of reasons not to. Plus, this is probably wylies only chance to go with the RPM kids coming next year.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Mmm, well ya'll should figure that out, if capt. bob would answer emails or come to meetings we could get organized. Which ones are chris and zach? do they have at least 1 A start already?

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
I have to get accepted first. I'm actually writing my essay right now but I got sidetracked.

As for the lazian, well he is the lazian and I don't think he has even turned in the online application yet much less all of the other stuff.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
DHblur said:
I have to get excepted first. I'm actually writing my essay right now but I got sidetracked.

As for the lazian, well he is the lazian and I don't think he has even turned in the online application yet much less all of the other stuff.
might want to work on getting "accepted" instead. :)

just jayin' mang. damnit- back to another exciting ethics paper!

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
What are you talkin' about, I was right all along.

No I think stupidity rubs off on me when I am in the class I wrote that in. Our teacher seriously might not have basic skills to function in society, let alone teach.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Hey K-dog, know anyone thats looking for a trials bike? My Zoo Boa is for sale, new frame, chris king, 321 ceramic, XTR brakes and cranks, ect.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
brendon-you dont want to be an engineer-nor doth the lazian especially because hes the lazian--this crap is super wicked hard because the man wants to fail out all the dumb kids to make room for all the nerds. i got a 44% on my first chem exam, but then i studied for #2 for like 12hours yesterday, and dominated my way to a 78%-take that bitches. the lesson from this story is that i have to study to pass, and i hate studying, and i wouldnt unless i was broken which i am, so being an engineer would take from your riding time. whereas being a film studyerizer gives you an excuse to ride and film-like k shiz. so really college is a waste of time and you should go ride.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
GO B SCHOOL! it's not all fun and games but if you're smart (and don't go to sea otter missing your registration date), you'll always have fridays off, and lets face it, its got a lot more subjective material.

Engineers aren't fast bike riders, but drop out engineers make exceptional bike riders (Ryan Nyquist for example)...another thing to ponder.

B school lacks bitches too...but that's not a problem, and its still way better than Eng.

Oh, and just cause somebody offers you a brownie doesnt mean you should eat it, especially if it tastes funny...wow...i stared at my toothpaste for like 5 minutes last night i guess.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
HAHAHA, good thing they dont have drug testing at nats jeff, casue after you win they would catch that sh1t.

Looks like I found another hook up for next year and MAY be riding a V10 for yousguys racing out of B-more. Now I just need maxxis to give me tires.