Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i just missed class becuase i was reorganizing like 500 cd's... DARF. oh well, it was time better spent. suck it language in us society (aka- basic common ass sense about words).

as for on the thread topic....

this is gilles coustellier in a finals section at worlds this year in les gets france. uhhh... i guess the video does it more justice. 'core like an apple yo!

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
dont steal k-dawgs words, only I can do that...

In other news, Jeff just put a shock on his bike that is worth more than the bike itself. PUSH PROTO...oh baby, I'm DEFINITLY going to hurt myself next weekend!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
a liscene for my terms can be accuired on cotrials.com (hollers!)

i lik eusing power tools in the dorm room, makes all these ass hats happy that i live with them. they make noise all night- i make noise early in the morning. thats just how i roll.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
when im out filming with someone they nail a move i always give them:

but i cant yell it out loud or anything because the camera mic will pick up my stupid voice. i hate having to edit out the camera mans voice from footage. its a pet peeve fo mine.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there

check out this rad camera trick i learned about. basically you take vasseline and mix in a bunch of sand to it. then you take a healthy scoop of it and throw it on your lens and go try to take pictures after the sun sets at 4 oclock in the damn afternoon. whhhhicked.

this was my go at josh's gap from paradise found way back in the dizzle. more pictarific action here soon or on cotrials now.