Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
hey kevin you should be a doll and post the last skatepark vid in a non wmv format. my windows media player is all ****ed up anbd its gayer than trials

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
i can put it in .poo format if you want... (that is .mov or .mp4 for quicktime- will that work?)
I say you make him spell a whole sentence right before you post it for him :p LOL
Dexter and Kevin are you heading to the skatepark tonight?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
yes i will be their and hey guys i finally conquered my quest and can pull perfectly flat tables now off everything took me about 2 years to learn on that damn hardtail.

and kevin the .poo format will work wonders. thanks homie.

josh i take it you will be out their??

also kevin i love that avitar im dying

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by dexter
yes i will be their and hey guys i finally conquered my quest and can pull perfectly flat tables now off everything took me about 2 years to learn on that damn hardtail.

and kevin the .poo format will work wonders. thanks homie.

josh i take it you will be out their??

also kevin i love that avitar im dying
Nice, flatty! I am working on it but I am not there at all yet. Now I can get both hands off the bars though...just not at the same time. :)

Did you go to denver? We were at Xgames.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
wow im a dumbass i thought u menat tonight as in monday stupid me ill be their tonight ladies
and josh congrats on the "2 jump nohander" your now just one step away from the big one

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by dexter
wow im a dumbass i thought u menat tonight as in monday stupid me ill be their tonight ladies
and josh congrats on the "2 jump nohander" your now just one step away from the big one
Thanks! I think the big one will be a little ways off. I'll see you tonight.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
here is one crappy screen snatch from the PF directors cut ( some people know it as- hey i just dl'ed that whole thing for free because some ass pirate thought it would be a good idea to post up in the "internet" for everyone to get at it rather than pay like some honest types did) (yes i am aware i am a huge ass hypocrite pile of crap).

Giacomo Coustellier at worlds in the qualifying round. yes, i had to go up there too. it was scary poo.

FunkMaster

Chimp
Jun 1, 2003
Golden, CO
some ass pirate thought it would be a good idea to post up in the "internet" for everyone to get at it rather than pay like some honest types did)
So what would be the best way to optain a copy of Pradise Found? I've seen it at a bike shop, but was wondering how to maximize your profit, and possibly minimize my cost.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
when i get back from france i will drop the price a bit for locals on the "director's cut" edition (two hours of riding on two dvd's). i will be back around the 12th of march. if you can, shoot me an email at WhiteRavenks@yahoo.com. paypal is the quickest and easiest way to get money to me if you have that. if you contact me before friday i can probably get a copy sent your way before i head out.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Hey Kevin... did any of the footage from Sunday come out good? I was totally stoked to finally air the quarter. I would love to see how it looks.

Peace

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by jhusktrials
Hey Kevin... did any of the footage from Sunday come out good? I was totally stoked to finally air the quarter. I would love to see how it looks.

Peace
Yeah and I want to see if any of my attempted table's worked out for the camera!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i havent even started making that video yet. i watched some of the footage and some of it looks really good. i have been swamped with homework this week since i wont be around for a good long while soon. i may have time on the flight or on some downtime to work on that project though on a friend's laptop. if not it will get done when im back.

for now- another shate screen grab from Paradise Found. this is Sabastien Hoffman- a top german junior rider... made finals now at worlds in junior for two or three years... kid's got skillZ with a capital Z.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
i havent even started making that video yet. i watched some of the footage and some of it looks really good. i have been swamped with homework this week since i wont be around for a good long while soon. i may have time on the flight or on some downtime to work on that project though on a friend's laptop. if not it will get done when im back.

for now- another shate screen grab from Paradise Found. this is Sabastien Hoffman- a top german junior rider... made finals now at worlds in junior for two or three years... kid's got skillZ with a capital Z.
No worries... I also wanted to see how your new camera did. So when you get a chance throw the goods our way.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
picture of me gapping from the sidewalk to the rail. the depth is hard to see but i'm behind that pole. the gap is about 9 feet or more i dont know. photo by Matt Lovewell. Observedtrials.net

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
and completed. this isnt tough at all for josh but the bench was super close to the table which made the spin plus the up a little tricky. no problem for super hero Stevenson though. photo by Matt.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
little Owen McShreddorz... this punk can do twice as much as most riders with half as many round thingy deals. here he is gapping fromt he first to the middle log in the ladder at Cats indoor sessions. sneezed on lens pointed by me.