Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
last time i was up there this planter had about a bijillion times more tire marks than this shot where people are hitting their front wheels on it to slap up this thing. sign of the times- colorado stepping it up big time. photo by me.

this should cover me for the next two weeks. see you guys on the flip side.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
france was rad. THE gnar sauce. people may think trials is gay or whatever but they can eat a fat turd after they see the riding that went down there (and for that matter, goes down there every day....) pictures after im done hibernating.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
in uci if you touch your pedals or bashring or frame or anything that is not your tires- its a dab, same as stomping your foot down.

that being said here is a move i call the skid mark because thats what it leaves all over your trendy overpriced trousers.

set up:
Rider- Giacomo Coustellier
Photo- Kevin "This Guy" Shiramizu
Spotter because this crap is more dangerous than sticking your hand in a lawnmower: Michel Coustellier.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
see that. to tires wedged on the inside of the wheelbase on a rock with an indiana jones level fall to the death behind him. trials riders in the us dont even know. this guy and his brother (Gilles) dont suck. i do.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
no wait this is the skid mark. try hitting a so called kicker from three turns of your cranks, slaming your front wheel into the face of a rock staring you down like syndrome then slapping it in the face and doing directly to the top on rear wheel. o yeah- did i mention it's like over 6 feet high. double o yeah- that so called kicker was really just an uphill slope that most xc racers would cry about.

Rider- Gilles Coustellier
Photo- Some punk kid who thought he rode trials.
Other US rider totally ruining pants in the background: Tony Fernandez.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i learned a TON. i got to ride as much as i could (between hard crashes that is...) learned a lot of french obscenity and put some of that five years of french into play (yeah- we dont teach foreign language very well in the states i found out).

these guys push the envelope for sure. they tear it open and tons of other cliche stuff. "they are like totally all for progression" hahaha.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
eat my shorts this was gnar sauce.

find a quarter with over two feet of vert. then roll something steep up to the edge. nose pick and drop straight in. oh yeah and do it on a trials bike. oh yeah and make sure its not a ramp but rather nasty uneven natural. what? yeah, im serious. pictures do stuff no justice.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
sort of like a wall paper- go to cotrials.com. the big version is on the front page. oh wait- thats the only page because my site sucks.
That picture is so bling I sneezed like I accidentally stared into the sun.

And your site sucks so bad it's like a suppository for suck.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
mike- sidehop 90 to wedge.

i forgot to mention in that last shot... hooray for 300 dollar consumer cameras with crappy flashes and not so fancy anythings! who am i kidding though- im no stills guy. i just claim to do video.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yet another shot if this wedge. i dont know why i have so many of the same thing. maybe because it was really really fun. this is Mike Clark of colorado springs showing the world what it is that is up.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
the movie was ok i guess... but wheres the skinsuits? i thought all trialsers wore skinsuits. and you need to grunt more like girl tennis players. that would be sweet.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
if i grunt too hard i might misfire and poop my pants. no body wants to be a witness to that, most of all me.

here is gilles coustellier making me poop my pants anyways. that rock is bigger than my house.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
sorry i'm slackin' guys (and gals? haha, i made a funny). i had to make this for my "advanced video production" class. it's a joke. by the way, imovie sucks for this kind of stuff. i couldnt do half the crap i wanted to. unfortunately fcp is like a grand. time to excersize the hookups.

WRFP- Music video