Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
David=ripper

I am glad he's on my team but I realized I've once again neglected to ride anything DH oriented this off season...

oh well time to pedal like its 1992

yay i get to DJ tommorow

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
poops magee if they get the plow. we should sabatoge mr. plow... we should hire King Plow to get over there and knock their houses down. that'll teach em.

here is me with a total doofus look on my face trying to get up this triangle so i can hook op to rear. i didnt make it. this is hard.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
more brady action... part time photography volunteer, part time dirt jumper. check out the one footer to landing on a miniature church.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
i can't whip this way nearly as good. or whip good at all. or do much of anything good. maybe i should quit trials riding.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Suprize Secks

hosted care of Observedtrials.net

danny way is more of a man than i ever will be. 23.5 feet out of a vert ramp. sicky-gnar to the max.

speaking of more man than i ever will be the video i posted above is riding care of Gilles Coustellier and Danny Butler who are both younger than i am and could easily roll my ass under the carpet. they will suprize secks your visual cortex. get it and watch it. then clean out your pants and watch it again.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Jiggy K-Monkey! Just in case you were wondering if we're all still paying attention. Well... at least SOME of us are! And let me tell you, buckwheat, that last video was the ferret in that intimate relationship you always thought you'd never have. Sicky gnar gnar indeed, young Spankmeister, sicky gnar gnar indeed.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
...that rock is bigger than my house.
C'mon... we all know your house isn't THAT big! Your Dad would never be able to reach the top shelf of the pantry with cielings that high!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah right- my dad wouldnt know what a pantry was or where it's at. "break the word down- pan~tree, must be some sort of plant that grows and flowers pots and pans!" i dont know if he can reach the top shelf. i doubt he knows what's up there. that's why he married my mom. :p

as for that last video. they are THE GNAR. i know most people dont really give a hoot about trials cus it all looks the same to them but i can pretty much garauntee that video of the coustellier brothers and some of the other top euro guys will blow anyone's sucks off assuming they are not firmly secured on with a fine piece of footware (ie, dc's, etnies, es, etc.). i mena come on. he shoots lightning getting up stuff! you know it's bgi if he is shooting lightning- haha!

as for people paying attention. i dont care anymore. if no one else ever came to this board i would still be posting here with my ramblings and wise ass-ery. it would be just like how i live my real life. :D

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
That is rediculous. Are you sure there are no special effects in that video. maybe it was a Lucas Production? Some of that stuff doesn't even look possible.

I am gonna go watch it again...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
oh yeah, i almost forgot. have any of you ever tried to bunny hop like up a curb with your wrong foot forward? it's weird huh? how about crusing a trail with your wrong foot forward? feels a little less controled doesnt it? how about ever hit a dirt jump switch foot forward? did you die? almost. yeah- you get my drift. grab that video a few posts up and sit back as danny butler blows the lid off that stuborn pickel jar that has been sitting in your fridge for months un-touched with it's treasures burried within, visible, but far beyond your reach forever. until now.

try getting up a 4 foot wall switch foot forward. sticking it to rear. backpedalling to get your balance and get your footing proper and follow that up with a 6 foot gap to a rail. then be able to do it every time, when ever you want. holy skillZ batman. why that would be like mark appleyard doing a kickflip to 5-0 totally showing up heath kirchart because you opened your section with his ender on the same rail. i seem to have drifted into another sport. damn. first tonight it was language, now its a wrong sport. it's time for bed.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Originally posted by Motionboy2
That is rediculous. Are you sure there are no special effects in that video. maybe it was a Lucas Production? Some of that stuff doesn't even look possible.

I am gonna go watch it again...
the lightning may have been a special effect... just a speculation ;) but seriously though. those guys dont suck. i found out i do. :p

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah right. you wouldnt believe me if i told you how short the run up for this was. i never got it. i never came close. he stomps it every time. then he stomps it bad foot and makes everyone look stupid.

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
Kevin, great pics man. Sorry I f*%#ed your bike up at nathrop today, I should have listened about the suicide brakes:( If ya'll are riding in boulder throw a post up on here and if my bike is assembled I'd love to join you.

Phil

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
**** happens. im just pissed i have to drill a new rim, get new spokes and nippies, lace it and replace a fork that was $150 (at cost, yeah, it's overpriced)- in two days. great. i dont even want to know about the headtube.

on a less anggrrrrrrru note- here is top austrian rider Thomas Oehler brining some streetish moves into the forrest. fufanu/tire tap on the wimpy tree. photo by me in Castillion, France.

Mar 27, 2004
baltimore and boulder
Unfortunately I dont have 150 dollars right now, but if you want my Orange fork its yours. Disc tabs have never been used, a little sratched but perfectly straight. The only thing is the steerer tube is a little short since it was once on a megamo:( so if your headtube is longer than a zoo or echo it wont work.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
orange forks last me 12 weeks or so tops. drilling done. lacing to do. back to the px fork. for now- enjoy some work of matt lovewell. i will be gone for a while, this will have to hold all two of you over that look at this dumb thread anymore :D

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Theo (the second stallion) takeda cant walk because he is gimp mode 5000. bum ankles and shaddy knees. is this snazzy McManual-witz move hard for him? no. he is the second stallion after all.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
check it out- a drop no one has ever done before in the history of all history. i am sooooo original... pfft yeah right. the only thing cool about this shot is that matt took it and the building looks real cool. plus thanks to my new koxx team shorts (which i am not actually on since i now ride a coust) you cant look up my trousers like you could before you nasty little chester...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
look at my face.... hahahahahahaha. here i am getting my poop grunt on in order to get up this here wall type things with over 2 feet less run up than i used to need. damn i am one goofy looking fool.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
tyler on his new steed shows this bench gap what is for dinner... the special tonight is bench gap... hmm.. that sounds good- i'll take that. killer story huh? yeah, i got an A+ in creative writing.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Theo "so bad ass i dont need a dome bucket" Takeda does a flawless nose bonk to manual on some benches that get ridden more than they get sat upon. kinda like jo' momma's lap! zing... i hired a new writer. he is way better than my old one.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
and the sky shall rain fire on the people who do not believe exactly the same set of things as i do.... see how silly that sounds? never mind, no religious debates here i was talking about rossie o'donnel (i hear she wears underpants with dick holes in them, thanks mister chappelle you genious...)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Steve "Totally got Kevin with the Cheese Shaker Bit" Wentz completely shows up "trials" riders by dominating this curb booter to manual to wall touch hop. someone slap me for being so stupid.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
look at silly me doing a pedal kick to front wheel up this bar height wall and tweaking it out so bad i barely made it. if you do this right your ass is hanging out around your deraillure. i am not that flexible. if i thoguht heel clickers were cool, i still wouldnt be able to do them- A because i am not flezible enough sine i quit doing yoga and B because i am far too big of a wuss to hit a jump large enough to squeeze out a heel clicker, i would crash a totally wreck my taint.

by the way, no one steel this idea. im going to make a convertion kit for people who ride shimano's new line of Saint parts. it will be a sticker than makes you parts say Taint instead. there will be a sticker designed for each specific logo on every part. i will let you all know when it's done.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Nice shots there Kevin, That Theo guy is crazy! I have seen him manual for blocks.. I am pretty sure his bike is to light in the front and he struggles to keep it on the ground because I don't think there is a single picture of him with his front wheel on the ground.

OTN Matt

Chimp
Mar 30, 2004
Boulder, CO
Figured I'd register... Look at those pics, and the wheels in particular. I dunno what you're resizing the pictures with, but its doing some weird shiz :D

Matt

edit: I can't believe I forgot to post a picture with it, so here's one I don't think anyone has seen before... I have no idea why he's making that face, he must be concentrating really hard?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Kevin's so fly on his cibycle, when he rear wheel hops he goes "New York... Philly... Chicago... Denver... Salt Lake..."