Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Matt Robinson going ape scat on this here rocky type rock thing. hey i just spent my last real day in high school... and had dinner with a lady friend.... and im off to big bear tomorrow to ride at a gnational gnobserved trials event.... how about that.

matt won state in both 26 and 20 class. he is a god in colorado trials. but dont worship him too much, false idols piss off the real god i hear... no need to be smote by that wrath and such...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
rediculous up as the first move in a section- sure why not? i only got this on the 5th try. that means not durring the three rounds at the comp so i didnt do so well ...

jeremy though was tearing things up as if they were perferated and meant to be torn.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
jeremy though was tearing things up as if they were perferated and meant to be torn.
haha, sweet pics kevin.

wish i could have gone - oh well, life goes on.:rolleyes:

cant wait for the springs this weekend - you gonna be snapping the shutter as well as riding?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i will be competing so my main focus wont be on the behind the lens work but i do have that taken care of. seeeeez you there!

here is jeremy riding the skinny, patchy, stupid log to the exit of the section.

cool_phrase

Chimp
Mar 29, 2004
CO
You mean all three left-handed clarinet players? Speaking for myself these are excellent videos, keep them coming, please! I was surprised to realize you weren't a CU student, I know that campus but not like you guys do, sheesh.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
im not a CU student yet... in august though i will be.

yeah, we ride that campus way too much. speaking of which, i think im going to do just that again on thursday if my knee starts moving.

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/akpv/videos/COTrialsVincent3.wmv

there is another. if you like vids- go to Observedtrials.net, i put up tons of them there. as well as everyone else.

thanks to trials-shack for hosting htis one for non-OT.net people.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
holy crap that is weaker than ten year old girls... so much for this thread.

here is a good place to ride rocks... nothing too tough or too exposed here, it's only about 60 feet above the road going through the poudre river canyon.

too bad to upload this all my others had to be erasie-mode.

Attachments

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
man, you get tied up with some stuff for a little while and come back to something completely different that wont work anymore. so no more of this thread. looks like threve attachments kills it and thanks to my super lame ass website not working i have no place else to link stuff. oh well. it was sort of fun, in a way, i guess.... while it lasted. hope y'all enjoyed it. i will continue to post links to vids i suppose.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there

big thanks to elan for having parkinsons or something and not holding my camera steady enough to take a non-glaucoma looking ass picture. this is vincent hermance riding one of the most gnar-sicky poo spots i have found in colorado. you have to climb up about 25 feet above the road to even get to it. every other rock moves, they are all covered in loose lichen and moss, they are all sharp, its full of spiders (giant ones, they might eat birds, i dont know) and to top that all off, there are goofy red haired asian poparazzi kids that spring up from behind rocks and point dinner plate sized fisheye lenses at you. vincent hermance is so much of a pimp that none of this gets to him. he didnt like the rain though, said it made everything slippery. i ate crap tryign to walk around following him.

ps- HUGE thanks to FunkMaster Matt for showing me somethign that will hold over the image links until i get my crappy site running again. also, thanks to him for having disco stu as an avatar. rad squared... maybe even cubed. :thumb:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there

that rock im on- its about 60-70 feet above the road below. its pretty much a sheer drop behind me. im scared of heights. Vincent (super duper atomic monster) Hermance is not however and threw this nasty gap both ways sever times. i dont mean to break that whole first commandment or anything but this guy is good enough at riding a bike to be false idolized. he is a trials god.

picture taken by shaky maggeee (elan).

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
il pleu, ce n'est pas de problem pour vincent...

i took 5 years of french but technically the last year didnt count and now i have forgoten almost all of it. i suck. vincent is the man though.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
pancho does roof drops and huge moves... he also takes good pictures. here is a nice one of sebastien hoffman from our trip to croatia. this picture is awesome because it is the first silouette shot ever taken in the history of man. note- i cant spell.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
mike snyder at confluence. we were pestered by washed up burnout worthless pieces of crap people down there the whole time. plus this one guy had on headphones and was whistling really loud and way out of tune for like 45 minutes in his own little world. i snapped and told him if he didnt stop i would punch him in his genitals. good story huh? :nopity:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
here is another shot pancho took from the croatia trip we went on. this is a punk kid named robert. he's good. but forget that, look at the mucky, nasty ass germ water- EWEEEE! dont want to fall in that. it would be like the water at the flint riverfront park. if you drink the stuff it will burn when you tinkle. no one wants that.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
college?!?!? damn so you're saying i should think about picking one of those up then for this fall eh? :)

i should have the editing done for the coust dvd in a month and then i will be able to make copies shortly there after. i will be sure to make some posts when it is close to being done.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
No need to actually pick one up.... just find a friend who has one.... or go into engineering

Sweet sauce, Ill be grabbing one of those dvds when they arrive for sure.

It was nice to meet you at CU last night, (Im Jon) how was the ride after the rock ate my rear wheel?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Those coustellier borthers are some bad mofo's. It's to bad we didnt have a camera at our little east coast sesh on tuesday, we could have captured some of the most scintillating(sp?) trials bike-sitting Ive ever seen. While schiavone and trevor thew down, the rest of us watched, fell in the creek, ect. Nice vids, I'll be down for a dvd.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
behold the awesomely bad powers of my cheap camera to catpure the very escence of blurry crap photography. or maybe i can just call it artsy? that seems to work for some jerks right? haha. i suck.

here is mike clark of co springs gapping from the sidewalk to the light pole and rock.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
graham wilhelm of faction bike shows us all what it is like to have canons for legs when it comes to the power moves. here he sidehops (with a little twist) onto a handrail. people on the background doing cu orientation all simutaneously shat in their trousers. it was a gross sound but at the same time... gross.