Quantcast

Pic-Sunday Full Compression

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
I saw a picture of Sam Hill landing a jump and the Sunday's suspension was pretty compressed. I did countless searches but could not find it. I just wanted to check something.
Anyhoo thanks as i know this is a pretty trivial question

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
ha ha... I'd neved noticed the custom Monster Green e.13 bashy before... nice touch.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Cool thanks didn't think I would get this many replies. However the one I was thinking of was from from the side and showed the whole shock and linkage.
These are great though thanks :thumb:

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
frznnomad said:
blur but still awsome pics. i dont think ive ever seen so many bikes at full compresion all in one sitting.
Search for the "all the way to the bottom" thread, if you like the ugliness of a bike at bottomout, you'd love that thread.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
There was another one that I saw from the U.S Open, but I couldn't find it again. It was a red Sunday (George Ryan maybe???) fully compressed while going over a wooden bridge toward the end of the course. Hcor maybe?

toby

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country

Here is my friend on his scott high octane (7-9.5 dxh rear- 8" shiver fork) This is at SLO highschool in SLO,CA. I don't have any pics of his 20 stairs to flat :p . Or his grandmas 10' roof to flat grass. :dead:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Bldr_Freerider said:
Tell your friend to wear a helmet.
I do tell him to wear a helmet. He is stuborn. He only wears his helmet freeriding, just not in town.

He admits to pushing his suspension into the ground landing. :blah: