Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Mayo is soooooooooooooooo good. ESPECIALLY on burgers. Not bad on fries, either.

Goddamn it. I've been reading Fast Food Nation, and ironically, all it does is make me want a burger. Now this thread. I REALLY want a ****ing burger now. Must...resist...I am a slug and will get fat if I eat a burger... (having BBQ over the weekend and a friend's coming to town so we'll end up eating out all the time, Mexican and German and probably another burger and I don't have the money for it much less another superflous burger and we've got stuff in the fridge...) GodDAMN it!

MD

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Dill pickles are a rare treat over here...although Koreans seem to be fond of sweet pickles on their pizza. Nasty.
I stocked up on Dills the last trip I took to Japan. Their's no real cheese here, either. :(

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
N8 said:
Miracle Whip ]:drool::drool::drool:

Agh! Abomination! Remove that fake plastic disgusting-tasting CRAP from my thoughts!!!!!! I'm gonna hurl.

MD

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
narlus said:
that explains quite a bit.

followup question:

where does Wonder bread rank on yr culinary delight list?
Just above canned ham and green beans, I'd guess...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yow. Best comeback ever, N8...or, rather, worst... That's seriously painful to look at.

MD

J

JRB

MikeD said:
Just above canned ham and green beans, I'd guess...
I went to a dance at a old folks bar Sunday night. (average age was well over 70, and there was one hot ass little 22 year old chick) At the end of the night, they raffle off a sixer of coke, a sixer of beer, and a canned ham.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I went to a dance at a old folks bar Sunday night. (average age was well over 70, and there was one hot ass little 22 year old chick) At the end of the night, they raffle off a sixer of coke, a sixer of beer, and a canned ham.
What did you win there, old guy? Were you playing BINGO?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
There is only one kind of pickle.

Garlic Dill pickles....

:drool:

Anything else would be uncivilized.....

Grew up eating Farman's Garlic dills (might be a West coast/PNW brand) Now when the time comes....mommy dearest makes our own....and they are even better!

Garlic Dills.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
RhinofromWA said:
There is only one kind of pickle.

Garlic Dill pickles....

:drool:

Anything else would be uncivilized.....

Grew up eating Farman's Garlic dills (might be a West coast/PNW brand) Now when the time comes....mommy dearest makes our own....and they are even better!

Garlic Dills.
Those Farman's are mighty fine pickled cucumbers! :stupid: