Quantcast

Pics From CP This Past Weekend

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
David, Rob, and I had a blast up at CP this past weekend. Thanks to all the guys that showed us around. Here are some pics. I would have some video footage, but it rain off and on so I didn't get enough footage to post.

Some of the jumps at CP

Rob

Me hitting the 30 footer.

D Daves SX

Me

Morewood

Tubbys Demo 8 Melted

D Dave the FL Transplant

Mota Mike Whipping it out!!! No Power Ranger Suite thank G!!!!!

Noah Pimpping some air!!!

Mota Mike

Noah in the berm

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Man that place was a blast. I even forgot to ask about the "trail" much less ride it. Thankfully I was able to clear the main table before Noah did.

Then Cecil gave me a guided tour of downtown Greensboro on our way out. Sweet directions

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
How does someone get an invite out to this place? I'd never go so far as to ask for directions, but an invite would be the shizniate!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Tattooo said:
How does someone get an invite out to this place? I'd never go so far as to ask for directions, but an invite would be the shizniate!
OK, you're are cordially invited to ride the public DJs at country park. You're welcome

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Tattooo said:
public and funded by the city/county/parks recreation dept. go ahead ask for directions.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hey, some folk 'round here get real touchy about giving out directions. Just being polite, paying respect, etc.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
nothin like young kids rippin it up non-x-c style.

hey tattoo;
we'll give you directions to the rock.
and if you show up you don't have to be polite.
(hell, i'm not. why should you be.)