Quantcast

Pics from Moab! w00t

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Okay so im over in Moab,UT right now sitting by the pool useing some sweet free wireless internet!!! Now some of you might be like "why the heck is cove rider over in moab when he has a compressed vertibrae?". Well here is the answer to that great question, "Im here just to take pictures and video of all my friends and get away from stupid suburbia washington for a while." so there you have it folks! welp i will be updating this thread with new pictures and perhaps new storys about twice a day so keep checkin back! here are a few pics to start it out....

out throught the window in the van

From the tops of flat pass/steel bender trail....i couldnt walk with the group on this one so i just have a couple of pics from it

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
Ya not sure why they are soo big i made my account on photobucket only go up to 256k so they shouldnt be too big o well ou get more detail that way.

The guys that are dressed like its winter out are from colorado too the rest are from the good ol state of washington. w00t!

Okay here are some pictures from a hike last night:

Hahahahahaha there were five moons a watchin over moab yesterday evening hehehehe

These are from the start of a ride they all did this morning, Porcupine Rim:

Showa riding some body elses bike at the trail head

other photos from the start:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Bummer, I assume that the UPR is still in the snow? There's a bunch of nice scenic singletrack above that starting point. The next drop off is at the gate about 3-4 more miles up the road....

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
umm not sure what UPR is??? ya i dont know what the ride is like i just saw the start then i had to drive a friends car back to camp

o woops forgot to post up some new pics from hiking at arches yesterday welp here ya go:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
"UPR" is "Upper Porcupine Rim". You can get on to the trail from two main parts farther up which are singletrack and a much different vibe that the rest of the ride. Probably snowed in right now though.
But, if you had continued up the access road about another 3-4 miles that would have let you start higher up.
The rest is fun though bt mostly jeep road until the last 2-3 miles.