Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
I can't believe this joker...

T-Pirate...errr Mulestar...whatever -

He calls us "stupid" for posting pictures of riders having fun on a perfectly legal Pisgah ride (isn't that what this forum is for???), then tries to play it off like he was only worried about the trails.

And yet many of you come to his rescue like he's some sort of hero or something. THEN he even goes over to mtbr and starts trashing us there too! What a crock...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=354492

Yeah, well most of those people ACTUALLY live/ride in the Brevard area on a regular basis and probably wouldn't appreciate those pictures at all. Those are the "local XC guys" that some of you are bashing, so why don't you go say it to their face and see how they like it.

And don't flatter yourselves by thinking you guys had anything to do with my changing my name. That sh1t was tired, and everyone calls me mulestar anyway.

Edit: Also, where is this "bashing"? I just read my mtbr post and it looks like I was asking for other pisgah user's opinions on heavy shuttling in the area.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Quoted in PM from THE GUY THAT BUILDS THE FRIGGIN TRAILS

"Andrew,

Hope you are well. I assume you are back in school in Boone?

When you are back down this way check out the recent work on Big Rock Trail up above the section you helped with.

Saw your post on MTBR and RideMonkey. What 2 trails were you referring to in your post?

I also encountered folks shuttling Cat Gap from Cathey's Creek down to the fish hatcherry and have grave concerns on what these actions can (and will likely) do to mtb access in our area.

Woody"

Yeah guys, I'm a real ass.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
I can't believe this joker...

T-Pirate...errr Mulestar...whatever -

He calls us "stupid" for posting pictures of riders having fun on a perfectly legal Pisgah ride (isn't that what this forum is for???), then tries to play it off like he was only worried about the trails.

And yet many of you come to his rescue like he's some sort of hero or something. THEN he even goes over to mtbr and starts trashing us there too! What a crock...

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=354492
Who's give a **** if he calls you stupid for posting those pictures?
If hes right, and giving you a heads up for something that may get the trails shut down then why would you care?
Although I did not see mullers original post saying EXACTLY what he said, I doubt hes to just be an ass about
and I barely know muller (met him once) so hes not some hero that people are trying to stick up for, just someone with some common sense that makes a damn good point

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Dude I am going to find out who you are you (punk ass). You are the idiot and i hope to meet you sometime cause you sir must not know what the **** you are talking about. you see, i live in Mills River and I am happy to sign my posts with my real name so shuffle off dick stick. Bo
ease up on the emo hostility sweetheart. it is not wise to make a new enemy without first knowing who his friends are. judging by your noob'iness i'm assuming you have no idea as to what i'm referring to.

now lets all make nice and go ride.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Dang it, this working thing is really getting in the way of things. First I miss the ride, now I missed a classic shuttling in Pisgah thread.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Wow Im getting Pm's from people I dont know, about this. Telling me I need to "back off", well guess what, aint gonna happen. I was done with this stupid sh!t last night, until I got a PM from someone I dont recall ever meeting, or ever riding with. Once again we didnt do anything wrong, the pics posted had no trail names with them, and we were nothing but curtious to anyone we saw and spoke with that day on the trail. I know the trail was shut down before, and I am more than willing to say it was for more than people just going there and shuttling a trail. Regardless its not gonna stop us from going up there and doing it again.

This is the PM I recieved last night: yo man mueller is just doing what he thinks he needs to do to keep some of the best trails in pisgah open to everyone man. im going to assume that you dont live up here so you dont have the oppertunity to shred these trails like we do. you might not like the way that he comes accross, but untile you move up to our neck of the woods and put as much time and effort into some of the trails that mueller and all of us do you need to back off man. these arent your trails to be protecting so dont get all pissy from when one of us stands up and makes a very valid point.

First Id like to know who frznomad is and what trails him and Muller have put so much time into? And these arent my trials? Well I dont think you have any claim to them either besides you live closer to that area than I do? And in any of my posts, where did I get pissy about anything. Im sure we will hear from frznomad when he reads my PM that I sent back, cause yes, it was harsh, I basically told him to go fock himself and if he didnt like it, to bad. And anyone that knows me, knows I dont walk around with some tough guy additude,(and either does Bo) but Im sick of this ****, well Muller and his little butt buddy gang. You all need to just mind your bussiness, you werent there for the ride, you dont know what happened, and again there is nothing wrong with posting pics of a ride you have been on. And I just love how all of you want to defend Muller and he is the one that gets on here calling people stupid or saying there actions were stupid.

From untitledsince89 "Who's give a **** if he calls you stupid for posting those pictures? If hes right

Wanna know who gives a fock? I do. Cause he's not right.

From manimal "ease up on the emo hostility sweetheart. it is not wise to make a new enemy without first knowing who his friends are.

Bo is a good guy, Muller just struck a nerve with him, and just cause your a cop does that mean Muller is protected from anything? He got himself into this, let him get himself out.

Oh and to Pisgah Rider, I think it was, the one that said we didnt look like true DHers, who the fock are you to be giving out labels, do we need to come to you to get our official true downhiller card? Sorry we werent all in full body armor and wearing jerseys with our focking names on them. We dont need to label ourselves anything, we are just a bunch of guys who like to ride bikes in the woods. Your the type of person who gives this sport a bad name, most likely one of the xc guys that will shoot us a dirty look as we "shuttle" pass ya, but I know we are the real problem.

I dont care what anyone on this forum thinks, we didnt do anything wrong, Muller had to spout off at the mouth as he always does when we post anything about one of our rides. Maybe he is just jelouse he didnt get invited, well he definatley wont have to worry about that.

Oh no, Im sure my RM rep will be destroyed after this. :busted:

los jefes

Monkey
May 10, 2004
Asheville, NC
Despite the deliciousness of El Chapala, anyone coming from greenville that chooses NOT to stop at Mike's Chuckwagon at exit #3 on 25 does not deserve to cross into NC.
That is a FACT!
Viva la Chuckwagon!!!

P.S. El Chapala is just gross. Cielito Lindo is where its at in Brevard.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
From manimal "ease up on the emo hostility sweetheart. it is not wise to make a new enemy without first knowing who his friends are.

Bo is a good guy, Muller just struck a nerve with him, and just cause your a cop does that mean Muller is protected from anything? He got himself into this, let him get himself out.
i personally could care less about all of this trail e-fight garbage, i was only making it known that making threats won't be tolerated in here. all of this e-hostility has the potential of culminating during the race season when we all have a good chance of being at one place at one time and if BO thinks he's going to start something because mulestar "struck a nerve" he may want to rethink his position, realize he lost his cool and get over it. the fact that i'm a cop has nothing to do with this, the fact that i won't put up with e-bullying that could spill over into reality at a race does have everything to do with it.
don't put words in my mouth. i have NOTHING against any of you and anyone who knows me will admit that i'm probably the most laid back, non-threatening person they've met; i just don't put up with threats toward my friends over a bunch of e-bull.
remember who turned this from a heated discussion over trail access and history to veiled threats with "Dude I am going to find out who you are you (punk ass)."
there's nothing wrong with coming out and saying, "sorry about the threat, i took this too seriously and got heated...let's discuss this like members of the same, two-wheeled community and actually get somewhere with the discussion."

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Manimal, what words did I put in your mouth? And danielsapp, that is the reason I keep posting, I dont really care what any of you think, and Ill will state my opinion. Cause I did actually have something to do with this thread. Im done with this Sh!t, my pic is up on the thread so if you wanna talk about it Im in the woods as much as I can and out that way, or Wilsons every weekend so feel free to come and talk to me. Hope to see ya out there.

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Can someone PLEASE put the "E" in my name?

Nothing pisses me off more than the muller treatment.

And if a PM quote from Woody Keen (If you don't know who he is than you REALLY have no idea about the trails around that area) doesn't convince you that downhilling in pisgah can adversely affect mtb access, then obviously nothing is convincing you guys. I'm done.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I think I am free this Saturday. Wilsons? Or it might be a nice weekend to shuttle Laurel and Trace? :clapping: :lighten:
Actually Rob I was thinking about "shuttling Cat Gap from Cathey's Creek down to the fish hatcherry" - I hear that's a fun ride. :rofl:

Edit: Can't say I didn't contribute but someone needs to delete this waste of internet space.

Status
Not open for further replies.