Quantcast

pics from st helens/ ape canyon trail

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Heres some pics from a ride I took with some friends last summer. Just got the pics developed today, how cool it is to find pictures you forgot you had. :)

this ones of st helens, if i remember right.

This is the ape canyon trail and a bit of st helens.

Heres Ape Canyon itself, from the rim at the entrance to the plains of abraham

My buddy Caeser, cooling off after the 6 mile climb at the plains of abraham

And boostindoubles with a view of Mt. Adams in the background, at the rim of Ape Canyon

Sorry for no knarly ride pics, we dont remember to stop for pics when were hauling ass down the trail. The camera gets broken out during the 'safety meetings' when we find good views ;)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Skookum said:
sweet i can't believe your pal went swimming in that creek. Did that ash have magical healing powers? :monkey:

caeser's a nut. The next day, half way through the falls creek shuttle trail, he lost 6 spokes in his back wheel, but still bombed the last half(the fast half) without injury. So something was on his side. Mystic mountain ash may have played a major roll in his good fortune.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
boostindoubles said:
caeser's a nut. The next day, half way through the falls creek shuttle trail, he lost 6 spokes in his back wheel, but still bombed the last half(the fast half) without injury. So something was on his side. Mystic mountain ash may have played a major roll in his good fortune.
aha! i'll keep that in mind for future rides. :p