Quantcast

Pics from the Judas Priest show!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

So if Mr. Cornells hair was this long you would turn him away?

Me thinks not.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Thanks for sneaking those photos for our entertainment. It's nice to laugh on the somber day. The air guitar shot was priceless.

I'm a musician but I don't get the need to air-guitar at a show. Maybe in the car, or in my room on rare occasion. But no need to do it when someone there is actually playing the instrument!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
If she's gonna wear manpants, she should "complete the look" with stained, moth-riddled tighty-whiteys slung low enough to expose at least two vertical inches of ass cheek. Thankfully, she did not, and the black WalMart grannypanties saved my corneas for a mere $6.99/3 pak.

My money says that the happy couple shares jeans. NO woman could be so out of touch with reality as to buy that pair of jeans with which to wrap her azz. More likely, she neglected to do the laundry and rifled his side of the closet for an easy substitution, blissfully unaware that they make her backside look like 10-year old down pillow just returned from a camping trip.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Tweek said:
Oh MAN that should be good! Proabably nothin but Bootsy and Huggy Bear lookalikes. Pimpin' ol-stylee! :D

Oh HELL yeah! I've been to every single one. There was this one guy...and he had on a red shirt, red pants, red shoes, red hat, red glasses, red cane that he used to strut his pimp walk (if I could only show y'all the walk) and then his lady was all decked out in a red dress, red hoisery, red shoes, red hat, red bag, red nails and lipstick and red glasses...then there was the full on pimp with the feather in his hat and the velvet double breasted suit...another popular git up is the short sleeved button front collared shirt in the same fabric as the long baggy shorts...the real players wear the matching sun visor hat in the same fabric too...if you're above and beyond the real playas...the playinist playa of them all...then you wear the entire short set in GUCCI print with GUCCI print loafers!

The old skool funk fest and the horse track produce some pretty colorful git ups! I'll see what I kinda pictures I can get before getting my ass beat.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:
If she's gonna wear manpants, she should "complete the look" with stained, moth-riddled tighty-whiteys slung low enough to expose at least two vertical inches of ass cheek. Thankfully, she did not, and the black WalMart grannypanties saved my corneas for a mere $6.99/3 pak.

My money says that the happy couple shares jeans. NO woman could be so out of touch with reality as to buy that pair of jeans with which to wrap her azz. More likely, she neglected to do the laundry and rifled his side of the closet for an easy substitution, blissfully unaware that they make her backside look like 10-year old down pillow just returned from a camping trip.

AHAHAHAHAHA! Damn...now that there is no more Seinfeld, you ought to pitch your own tv show to the networks! HAHAHAHAHA!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
I seriously had to wonder how these people came up with the 70 bucks per ticket...
They gave up their Krispy Kreme and Camels for a couple of weeks.

It looks like a bunch of Pennsylvania transplants showed up.

Dare I say you have an eye for the disgusting...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stevew said:
They gave up their Krispy Kreme and Camels for a couple of weeks.

It looks like a bunch of Pennsylvania transplants showed up.
Seriously...not to be mean...but this was the largest gathering of ugly people I think I've ever seen...not that I am miss thing, but I felt like Miss Universe there!

Heres another for y'all...I wonder why straw hayer guy is peace signing...while all the rest of the crowd is heavy metal devil horn handing? :confused:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
What you fondly refer to as "straw hayer" I refer to as a haystack.

As in "Lady(or Man), I would like to smack that blonde haystack off your head."

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
$70 a ticket? tell me you are joking.

Nope...every f'n concert these days (ok ok...maybe not the obscure bands you listen to to make yourself look all cool :D) is 70 bucks or more...ridgoddamndiculous...BUT...I believe I had 70 bucks worth of fun...but then again...I did go through a LOT of 8 dollar beers...having a good time comes at quite the price these days.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ahahaha!!!$_)(!#@%_(!#_%()#

i love you girlie! Straw Hair dude is my favorite!

reminds me i was at my friends little sisters graduation and i spotted a skullet dude so i took his picture. it's my first of the species. Girlie you are an inspiration. :dancing:

Attachments

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i can name all the times i spent $70 for a rock show. and i've probably seen about 200+ shows.

wilco, at the orpheum

and i got 'em from a scalper. i could have untied jeff tweedy's shoelaces from my front row seat.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Skookum said:
Ahahaha!!!$_)(!#@%_(!#_%()#

i love you girlie! Straw Hair dude is my favorite!

reminds me i was at my friends little sisters graduation and i spotted a skullet dude so i took his picture. it's my first of the species. Girlie you are an inspiration. :dancing:

Good work my man! :thumb: Next time casually edge closer and stick the camera out a bit and pretend to be perplexed on how to use the camera...should he catch you, exclaim loudly, 'HUH! so THAT's how it works...what'd I do???' Then you just look like a tool that can't figure out how to use his new camera, and you'll avoid any skirmish with the mulleted fellow, however, they tend to be pretty docile!

I took SO many pictures of Straw Hair Dude...I need to correctly size the one where he is doing the dual hard rockin air guitar solo, because it is SUCH a killer picture. Good thing it was dark during JP or I probably would have missed them cuz I would have been watching SHD!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
OK, I used to be one of those spandex wearing guitar players out of Philly in the mid eighties:rolleyes:

........Yeah, we would pay 70 for scalped killer seats!!!

DC metro JP represent!! here are 2 pics of queensryche from the same tour in DC......

(thought I'd throw in a pic of my bike to give this thread an air of MTB! :D)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
sirknight6 said:
OK, I used to be one of those spandex wearing guitar players out of Philly in the mid eighties:rolleyes:

........Yeah, we would pay 70 for scalped killer seats!!!

DC metro JP represent!! here are 2 pics of queensryche from the same tour in DC......

(thought I'd throw in a pic of my bike to give this thread an air of MTB! :D)

Keep the mtn biking crap outta my heavy metal thread! :D nice bike...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think this would be the perfect car to dirve to such a gathering of people...

Either that or a Renaissance Festival.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
dh girlie said:
<snip>Anyway, the crowd was something else! I snuck my camera in...:D WHERE do these people freakin come from...they were all over place...Aside from myself and my friends, I counted ONE normal person in the place...got a picture of him too!

Uhhhh....You went to a JP and Queensryche concert and you consider yourself normal? You were probably dressed just like the rest of the crowd, with a full on mullet, and a throw back t-shirt.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
That car is more befitting for a Molly Hatchet Reunion Tour!
If you saw the other side you might think it was a rolling billboard for Summer's Eve douche

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BUCKET said:
Uhhhh....You went to a JP and Queensryche concert and you consider yourself normal? You were probably dressed just like the rest of the crowd, with a full on mullet, and a throw back t-shirt.
nooo...as I said...I was wearing cargo shorts and a girlie t shirt...I definitely live in now...I would definitely appear normal to the naked eye.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
Lord have MERCY where did you find that atrocious vehicle?
It is a belgians car. Europenas have some funny ideas on car styling.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
dh girlie said:
nooo...as I said...I was wearing cargo shorts and a girlie t shirt...I definitely live in now...I would definitely appear normal to the naked eye.

Or...to the normal eye....would you appear naked? :sneaky:

:D