Quantcast

pics from the not Better Homes & Gardens Magazine

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
they had something similar in today's Boston Herald. same kind of mess, rat turds, trash, non working toilet, no running water. piss filled bottles. it was some woman, her son and her son's 5yr old daughter living there. can't find pics, but it was f'ing NASTY!! i don't understand how people can do that to themselves. how hard is it to throw your trash out for pickup?!?!?

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
Do you think that they invite friends over?
What would you say if you saw that?

"Dude, WTF, seriously, W T F"?

I just cant see letting it get that bad...

nice iron too, nice spot AMS.

Arkayne should PS the guitar hero optical illusion into those pics and see if the garbage disappears.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I think it looks fine. Comfy. Lived in.

I don't understand why all the hate?

There will be a retard reply to this, mark my words...

Last edited:

ryebread

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Central Oregon
The fact that that person has an ironing board is amazing. The thing that blows my mind is that there are no empty beer cans or bottles in there.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
they had something similar in today's Boston Herald. same kind of mess, rat turds, trash, non working toilet, no running water. piss filled bottles. it was some woman, her son and her son's 5yr old daughter living there. can't find pics, but it was f'ing NASTY!! i don't understand how people can do that to themselves. how hard is it to throw your trash out for pickup?!?!?

yeah pretty nasty! http://www.boston.com/news/local/gallery/SBostonhousereprimanded/

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Hold everything! It looks like a fresh smelling citrus based bathroom cleaner here! There is hope!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had some parties in college that resulted in something similar. Mess was usually shoveled up by the next weekend though.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You guys are so dumb.

They are clearly filming a new episode of The Human Footprint for Nat.Geo.channel

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
All of the sudden I don't feel bad about how I left our house in Seattle this week...