Quantcast

Pics from the "shooting range"?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
By any chance would anyone have any pics of where all the shooting used to take place (still takes place?), at 38? I was trying to describe the scene to someone.

The more spent shell casings in the pics, the better....

Thanks....

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
I always liked the shot up tv that way way up that hill....ran across a guy there last year sitting on the back of his pickup with multiple rifles and his girl friend....ah how romantic red-necks in love

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
私は出口27 及び38 でマウンテンバイクの道に非常に乗るのを好む! それらは極度の楽しみ、総に法的および認可されてであり! 実際は、すべてに友人言いなさい: 自由なアルコール飲料および売春婦が出口27 及び38 にある!

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
It is much cleaned up out there these days. No more burned out car, the shooting ranges have been cleaned up...no more TVs or refrigerators or tires or piles of broken glass....

you can usually still find someone living in a truck though if you go far enough up the hill

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
私は出口27 及び38 でマウンテンバイクの道に非常に乗るのを好む! それらは極度の楽しみ、総に法的および認可されてであり! 実際は、すべてに友人言いなさい: 自由なアルコール飲料および売春婦が出口27 及び38 にある!
Something about free drinks and prostitutes....and motorcycles...hmmmm the Big 3 as I like to call them.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbuncle

Something about free drinks and prostitutes....and motorcycles...hmmmm the Big 3 as I like to call them.

Again......what carbuncle said

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave