Quantcast

pics from todays jump jam at the swannanoa trails...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
some strange lookin mounds of dirt....(not all the jumps but close)

peter mills (event organizer)with those bars clicked all the way...

tailwhips anyone?yes he stuck some of them...

neat shot....

james (curiouscaptain).....

motomike montage....

i dont think he can get the bike any further without having to land fakie...he is pretty much parallel to the lip......

more to come later (as in tomorrow)

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Sponsorhouse sponsored(hehe) the events that weekend...there was a skatepark comp today.

Edit: Ben thanks for coming out and chillin with everybody. And damn dude, nice pics. :thumb: Let us know when you get the bike built and we'll be back...

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Those pics look pretty sweet. It looks like im sleeping or really blazed in that pic where im standing behind andrew. btw. Did you happen to get any pics of me riding that soul cycles titan. All I have of me is some ok quality video from my camera we took on sunday when we went back.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
motomike said:
Sponsorhouse sponsored(hehe) the events that weekend...there was a skatepark comp today.

Edit: Ben thanks for coming out and chillin with everybody. And damn dude, nice pics. :thumb: Let us know when you get the bike built and we'll be back...
it was good to see everyone and soon enough the bike will be built.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
oh hey mike let me know if you want the full high res of any pics of you. you can blow the up to 20x30 and have a poster of yourself.