Quantcast

Pics. Lots of pics.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Had a good session at a secret locations far, far away today. Very good ride. Everybody stepped it up a notch today. On to the pics!

drop in

view from the top of the platform

Mike(suboptimus prime on here) rolling in

Dirty Nick over the tree

myself over the tree

Mark(dogboy) breaking in his new Sunday

Jason

Mike

Jason

Dirty Nick threw down

That's it for now. I've got a lot more to come...

skurfer333

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
Raleigh, NC
man let me know when you guys go out w/ shovels. we rode the "secret location" on saturday and it looked like it needed a little lovin'. anybody got an old shovel to "hide" out there in one of the gaps? thats the way we did it at our "secret location" in charlotte. that way when you case a jump you just throw some dirt on it and you're good to go. that kinda spreads out the maintanence. I'd definitely be down to help work on the trails though.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus

that's how we need to rebuild showtime. it's just not as much fun as it used to be, needs to be bigger

mike....i am going to beat you until you tell me where that place is and how to get there. i will break your puny power rangers bike with my oppressive powers and then i will proceed to give you a less girly haircut and call you precious as you shave my back hair. TELL ME NOW!!!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
motomike said:
ummm...I know nothing! You must report to the JUGGERNAUT!!!
you do realize that my job in the military dealt partially with interrogation techniques don't you :dead:
you don't really need your fingernails do you? :ouch:

i see you.........

ch-ch-ch....ha-ha-ha....