Quantcast

PICS of a few austin locals

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
ssk said:
Where is twin parks? I'm in houston and would make the trip for a kick ass trail like that!
SW of austin

290 WEST toward Dripping Springs
go past Nutty Brown Cafe, and then a Lock Tite Storage both on the left side of the road on 290 west.
once you pass the storage place look for Hays Country Acres Road on the left.(you can only go left there)
go down Hays Country Acres Road about a mile and you will run right into the gate where you will see the Twin Parks Banner.
if you get to Dripping Springs you've gone to far.

ssk

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Humidiston
Thanks crash tested, I may be out there sometime in the next month or so. I'm trying my hand at bmx racing for the first time, so I'll have to try to figure out a weekend to get out of Houston.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
some of the pics I took out at twin peaks. BTS if you run out of space on RM you can host large files for free at - imageshack.us

This place is the sh*t

DH stepdown

another angle

this guy was Spooky fast on a HT

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
If someone has a server I have a 4gig .mov of shane hitting most of the run and doubling the whoops before the last table.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
That Looks Sick! I cant wait to hit it up next month when I'm down in Austin Visiting my Home Town!! Should the Weekend of Feb 19, 20th - Some friends and I will be out for Sure and we will also be headed to Comfort to Hit that up as well. :sneaky: