Quantcast

Pics of Last Session

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Yesterday was my last session, have knee surgery on Wed. So I thought I'd get some pics to reflect on during rehab. Thought I'd share...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^ Yea we rode there for the first time in a long minute. You from around there?

fun riding.
what kind of knee surgery? ACL?
Yea ACL, blew it completely last summer. Tried to ride with just a brace for a year but kept twisting it. Figured this would be the best time for the surgery so I can recover over winter to be ready around spring.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
me too. i had my ACL surgery 2 years ago now. rode with it torn for a few months and around November 07 decided to go in for it. it wasnt too much fun recovering, but now i'm back A OK riding around without a brace :)

Jobin

Chimp
Oct 13, 2009
Yeah i live about ten minutes from cameron park but i go to school up in chico. everytime i go home i hit it though pretty fun little park good flow

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I plan on staying off the 20" for a bare minimum of 6months. Once I get some strength and flexibility I'll be doing a lot of xc to get it nice and worked out.

Jobin, I take it you probably ride the P-Ville skatepark, that's where the majority of the pics are from. Love all the street pieces in that park. Cameron is cool but it gets packed quick.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Don't have any clean shots, this is prolly the best one. Birthday at Northstar @ Tahoe, dowhilling that weekend. The most fun I had on my b-day to date.