~~~Pics of my MKIII~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Is this a joke?

What kind of fork is on that?

Do you ride with any woks or microwaves?
Do you see any god damn f'ing microwaves!!!!???

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
loco said:
Looks nice, but the first pic appears to be a flat trail. :think:

Shhh!! You might hurt Stosh's feelings. His body can't handle the climbing, and he's to scared to do any decents.

I'm actually impressed that there are turns on that trail ;)

splat

Nam I am
Are we really even totally sure that that trail is in the same place as where the picture of the bike was taken ?

He might have just taken a generic Trail picture that was posted then took the MKIII in the backyard and taken a picture .

Is that really his bike ? or did his Lesbian Floormates steal it ? and where did the WOK go ?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
splat said:
Are we really even totally sure that that trail is in the same place as where the picture of the bike was taken ?

He might have just taken a generic Trail picture that was posted then took the MKIII in the backyard and taken a picture .

Is that really his bike ? or did his Lesbian Floormates steal it ? and where did the WOK go ?
You know - he probably got both pictures from a Google image search.... :think:

-S.S.-

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
splat said:

Hmm.

In a totally related story:

I was at the dentist last month getting a tooth prepped for a crown.

This was for a tooth that was damaged when I was a kid. I was riding my bike to the store to get my mom a Mother's day card, and some welfare bitch hit me with her station wagon. All I got was a chipped tooth though, no broken bones.

Anyway, I was at the dentist, and he was boring out the old tooth to install a new post, and the drill bit got stuck. Like, totally stuck. The air powered drill could not back it out. He had to attach a special bit handle to twist the bit out.

It *kinda hurt.

*(kinda meaning F*CKIN!)

Anyway, what fork is that?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Smelly said:
not to derail the thread or anything, but it looks like an '03 Psylo.
Can you put it in the microwave to decrease the viscosity of the oil so that you may cook things in the wok with the oil, but then the oil catches on fire, so you grab your trusty frame-mounted chrome plated fire extinguisher to put out the fire?

That was a mental leap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
blue said:
Can you put it in the microwave to decrease the viscosity of the oil so that you may cook things in the wok with the oil, but then the oil catches on fire, so you grab your trusty frame-mounted chrome plated fire extinguisher to put out the fire?

That was a mental leap.

You could also use the microwave to warm up cliff bars and powerbars when it is cold. Those things turn into freakin' bricks I tell ya.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
merrrrjig said:
pretty cool bike!
Thanks, I brought my camera riding with me riding but it's such a pain to get the camera out of my pack, unclip for one stupid pic.
I'll try to get some more close-up pics.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
stosh said:
Thanks, I brought my camera riding with me riding but it's such a pain to get the camera out of my pack, unclip for one stupid pic.
I'll try to get some more close-up pics.
What pack is it? Is it blue? Can you put an extinguisher in it?

For that matter, what camera?

Is it film/digital?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
You could also use the microwave to warm up cliff bars and powerbars when it is cold. Those things turn into freakin' bricks I tell ya.
It's so hard to get 'em the right consistency, though. In the microwave they go from bricks to goo in a matter of about 5 seconds.........

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Sweet, it looked even better in person at the SEMonkey gathering...........

oh wait, nevermind :nope:
Wait, you guys actually had a gathering?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
stosh said:
Wait, you guys actually had a gathering?
There was room for your bike

I am not saying who, but his name rhymes with "Biggins" said you might be scared to get worked by the folks that came from a state with no Mountains :eviltongu