Quantcast

pics of new stuff

Timekiller

Monkey
Oct 9, 2006
NJ
any idea where those are? none of the area looks familiar in any way
April 10, 2009
Trail work is in full-swing and the ParkLogic Crew has completed the new Ego Trip intermediate trail!

Im assuming its near greenhorn, or off of it.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i think it is after upper dominion where that rainbow box was? just a guess. or it could be on... i for get the name of it to the right of upper dominian

If you look at the trail map, I think it's that spot between reality show and deviant.

Looks sick! The days can't countdown fast enough!!!

Question: does anyone know if EGO TRIP only consists of those photo'd features or is going to have more stuff or be longer?

Last edited:

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
**** yeah! Get some !
According to Diablo, this is a 13ft + drop.

edit: its located at the end of upper dominion

Last edited:

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Still waiting for that update picture of just boulders, couple logs and a few tight smalls berms with a couple signs on trees pointing the direction to go, no more smooth landings! I shouldn't complain though, it's Diablo ""Freeride" Park.

Guess they don't need any help this season either.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Looks like I am going to have to build up my road gap just to one up them. I am selling oranges on the side of the road just so you a holes can ride.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
Still waiting for that update picture of just boulders, couple logs and a few tight smalls berms with a couple signs on trees pointing the direction to go, no more smooth landings! I shouldn't complain though, it's Diablo ""Freeride" Park.

Guess they don't need any help this season either.
I could not agree moar.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
:clapping:

I thought last year they said something about a 20' drop, or was that just a rumor going around?

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
That thing looks FUN. I like drops that don't look like they'd stress me out, haha.

I wonder if it's 13 feet to the top of the tranny or 13 ft. Including gap, or 13 feet to somewhere else on the tranny. I'm also curious as to where that is at the end of upper dom. Didn't think there was that much elevation anywhere on that part of the mountain.

Belfskins

Monkey
Jun 2, 2008
dirty jerz
if you keep going straight and dont turn down toward the features and dont turn towars flatliner i think it will be somewhere in there

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
3 weeks for me, and it couldnt be going any slower :plthumbsdown:. Can't wait to ride again though, the wrist should be good to go :D

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
Damn PJ, still having wrist problems huh?
movement's back to normal just about (or as far as it'll get), strength is there too in grip and what not. But occasionally i hit it into things and it hurts like a b*tch. just gotta take it easy and make sure I don't fall on it. Might mean no huge air for me anytime soon :banghead:

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
If you guys thing that drop is big check this bad boy.

"New 'Canon' Jump located on the new Covenant line... Covenant consists of two expert only features and links Upper Dominion to Salvation"

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
"New 'Canon' Jump located on the new Covenant line... Covenant consists of two expert only features and links Upper Dominion to Salvation"
Now I'm really curious to see what that area of the park looks like, because there isn't a ton of space between upper dom and salvation. I guess I'll just have to wait and see it for myself, haha.

Can't wait to see pics of the new DH trail, either.

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
it sounds like the trail goes dominion to flatline in to salvation and the new drops is on what use to be flatliner??? maybe or am i wrong