Quantcast

Pics of Noah on the FS bike ***for merritt**

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
after changing the seat out to a shorter one, noah can finally ride the new FS bike with confidence. Took him outside today, friggin cold!, and snapped a few pics of him off of the homemade ramp.

i figured merritt would want to see these so pass them on if you see him.

nice b/w side view

color side shot, i think he was tweaked out a little on this one

and another b/w head on shot

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I remember T-Pirate saying that most of the mags wouldn't except digital images only negs. Dirt Rag however will except digital images. They seem more likely to also use images from non-pros.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
took him out yesterday when it was a little warmer. jacked the ramp up with another 2x4 and he was just boosting off of it. i had to put out a longer tranny 'cause he'd land flat about 2' past the one in this pic. he's REALLY loving the FS. we'll be out at country park tomorrow mid morning before i go to work. he's built his confidence up again so i'm sure he'll be styling :thumb: :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
here's another one that i took yesterday with the "multiburst" thingy on my camera. wish i could figure out how to split them up. this is only half of the frames captured since i cropped out the useless ones.

that's a 6' board used for the tranny, and he almost landed past it! that bike just gives him so much more confidence to go big since it doesn't hurt as much if he lands flat.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
oooo, do you do that in photoshop? i have 7.0 and have no idea how to use it. my neighbor uses it for a living...just need to find time to get up w/him and let him show me a few things.

i'll get one w/out moving the camera, should i do it on the slow, medium or fast setting. i think it's 7.5, 11, and 16 fps. i've been usign 7.5 for him since 11 and 16 don't last long enough to capture much of an image.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
I think the 7 should work fine. Im pretty sure the one you posted would work great as long as you dont move the camera. I theres too many frames or whatever i dont have to use all of them for the sequence. Just email em to me